4/30 Bella AMPS 196, +3 207, +5 176, pmps 145, +3 89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by cecile & bella, Apr 30, 2024.

1. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

yesterday
    She is doing a lot better this morning. She came upstairs after her midnight snack yesterday and slept all night, she was not sick. And she came downstairs as usual this morning when the heat started blowing (she hears the furnace start and comes to the kitchen to warm up in front of the heat vent). She's still limping but less than yesterday and she looks a lot better. She ate normally but did not stood up on her back legs to lick the spoon as she does usually.
    I gave her her normal dose of 2 units, I hope she will keep going down. If not I can increase tomorrow. i wonder how long it will take her to eliminate all that cake.
    Thank you @Wendy&Neko and @Jason - Kona's Dad !

2. cecile & bella

207 @ +3 but she is back to normal behavior: shee asked for food, she stood up on her back legs and is barely limping anymore. Phew.
    I will put everything away now, covering is not enough!

3. cecile & bella

176 @ +5, going slowly down. She's jumping again, I found her on the counter, exploring. Nothing to see there, Bella.

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

It can take a few cycles to clear out the carbs, I do like the direction she's going.

cecile & bella likes this.
  5. Jason - Kona's Dad

Jason - Kona's Dad Well-Known Member

Yessss! Good news she is going down and appears to be clearing it out. Thanks for update.

6. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Wow. That’s so high for Bella. She’s a rascal for sure, Cecile. You need a padlock to keep her out of bad food!
    Come back to earth sweet Bella!
    Have a good night, Cecile :bighug::bighug:

7. cecile & bella

She has not been that high since 2022. Crazy what a piece of cake can do!

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  8. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Ohh thank goodness she's improving ❤️

9. cecile & bella

89 @ +3. We're back to greens. She is barely limping now. I wonder why she was limping so badly, maybe she was feeling very weak because of the very high numbers. And maybe she hurt herself, I bet the noise of the plate scared her and she probably jumped.
    I will try to get one more test tonight but not sure I can. She has a snack in her feeder.