4/29 Ivy Amps 102, +3 211, + 6 258, +9 255, Pmps 183, +2 143, +4 115, +7 152 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

4/28/24
    Amps 102 Libre
    Good morning, :coffee::coffee:
    Active am cycle yesterday. Mostly flat last night. Dipped a bit at the end of the cycle as she seems to do (early this am around 3 am, at +9.25).
    At +9.75, I fed 2 tsp 6% to see if it would keep her from diving too low.
    This time it held her. (Wanted to see what happens for her). She only got about a 20 point bump on that Libre from the food.
    Would love a nap but not gonna happen. Working today. Will monitor Ivy at same time.
    Have a good week everyone :cat:

2. Heather82372

Heather82372 Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci!

Nice AMPS! It will be interesting to see what she does this afternoon.

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Staci nice start this morning I hope Ivy surfs safely today ,no diving Miss Ivy :cat: Sorry you can't catch a few Zzz's today :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  4. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci!
    Great start of the day for Ivy!
    Safe surfing, pretty girl! ;)
    Hope your dinner went well, although I'm sure you are so tired out!
    Hope the day won't be too busy or stressful. Sending you :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee: vibes, Staci :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning Staci

Just popping in quickly to say Hello and check on you two. And meow back to packing for me.
    How did your dinner go last night with monster-in law? (Sorry. Not sorry. I guess we're all going to hell :p:p:p)

Nice start for Ivy this AM. I hope she shows you a bit of action today after her lazy night. Good luck and happy Meownday :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

6. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, well she went flat on me today after a busy morning yesterday. Guess she needed a break today (me too but oh well). Hope you had a good day and enjoy the night with no drama!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. Staci & Ivy

Well she had a flatty day today after a nice start. Fizzled. o_O

Lol on the monster in law joke (aka Mommie Dearest :p). It was a real treat ;) (Where’s the vomit emoji when you need it?) :spam:
    @Diane Tyler's Mom

I hope you had a very productive day and can get some rest with your sweet Nestle and Peanut tonight :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  8. Staci & Ivy

Pmps 183
    Late in the day coming down a bit. :cat:

9. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Now that the dinner drama is over, let's hope Ivy works her doses nicely! :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  10. Staci & Ivy

I agree completely. Hoping no more dinner dramas for a while. I’m probably in the clear until Father’s Day, which I host here. That will be a big crowd and I’ll have time to stress over that for the next 6 weeks :p:p

JLS12 and Jason - Kona's Dad like this.
  11. Jason - Kona's Dad

Jason - Kona's Dad Well-Known Member

12. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m just going to throw this out here but at +9.75, she was about 132 on the Libre so likely high 100s or over 200 on the C. That’s just not a number we would feed especially so late in the cycle.. Even at AMPS of 102 on the Libre, she was likely at least mid to high 100s. The difference between 132 and 102 is really just meter variance.

I understand you are doing an experiment of sorts but at those numbers, that early in the morning when you could be sleeping, it’s better to wait to feed at +9.75 or +10 until you are actually seeing BGs that you would worry would drop so low by AMPS, they’d be unshootable. I’ve not seen that happen yet. Just an observation. And yes, I know she often drops off at the end of the cycle :)

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  13. Staci & Ivy

I understand what you’re saying. She just tends to drop fast from those numbers quickly once she starts a drop so I was trying to slow her down. (At 3 in the morning I’m making decisions and probably not great ones).
    It’s good to have your guidance in my head. Thanks. :bighug:

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  14. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Ha ha didn't want to post one that was too gross :p:p
    @Staci & Ivy
    [​IMG]

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  15. Staci & Ivy

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  16. MariaKokont