4/28 Kit AMPS 173, +1 137, +2 63, +3 64, +4 70, PMPS 179, +1 158, +2 115, +5 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

4/27/24

A bit of a higher start today than yesterday, and a quick drop to +2 that even the usual 7% and 9% scheduled feedings couldn't slow down a bit. I think she's coasting now though.

We have to run to grab cat litter today - I get the refillable containers at Petco, which is also just an excuse to hit up our favorite Chinese food place in the next town over where the Petco also is. And then maybe nothing else today, because I am super tired from less than normal sleep this weekend (diabetes normal sleep, not pre diabetes normal sleep).

Scritches to the furry ones, and :bighug: to the humans (and I guess non humans who aren't furry?).

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Alicia , nice surfing so far :D:D:D
    Now up you have me hungry for Chinese Food tonight :p
    I hope after you run your errands you have a relaxing day :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Alicia & Kit cat and Staci & Ivy like this.
  3. Alicia & Kit cat

It's been a minute since we've hit this particular place - their crab rangoons are *chef's kiss*. Everything else is also delicious, but oh, those crab rangoons. *swoon*

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Nice cycle so far, Alicia. Good girl Kit cat. Quite a drop at +2. Ivy likes to do those, too. ;)

Good luck with the errands today enjoy the Chinese food and I hope you get to relax it only we could bank some sleep when that be awesome? :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  5. Alicia & Kit cat

Yeah, she does like those drops, and on days like today when feeding the curve doesn't quite do what I want it to do, well those are the days that, as Angela says, she's just gonna do what she wants and there's not really a whole lot I can do about it. So just manage what I can.

Man, banking sleep would be amazing. And every time my brain reminds me that, no, sleeping a bit extra here and there doesn't make up for the sleep deprivation, that's not how it works, I then have to tell my brain to shut up and let me be delusional for a bit. (Man I hope others talk to themselves as if they're separate entities sometimes as well :joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful:)

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Soo much :D:D:D:D.
    The +2 drop is a little more than I'm sure you'd like but unfortunately the higher the start the bigger drop potential :rolleyes:. I think the 9% did good though and she's just cruising along.
    Enjoy your Chinese Food.
    Great, now I'm craving pork fried rice ...I'm so susceptible to advertising o_O

Staci & Ivy and Alicia & Kit cat like this.
  7. Alicia & Kit cat

Yeah, it was more than I anticipated, but I also know sometimes when she's higher like that it will just happen. And just try to adjust as needed.

I'm sending pork fried rice vibes your way. Tasty Chinese food for all! :smuggrin:

Angela & Cleo likes this.
  8. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Looks like Kit cat steadied herself well :D
    Pork fried rice sounds good (am hungry right now!)
    Hope you got to rest up!

9. Alicia & Kit cat

I should have gotten chicken fried rice instead of the sesame chicken I order (both delicious, and I wanted both, just sort of wish I'd gone the other route). But the worst? They forgot to put the crab rangoon in, and Eric said he thought it was there, and because it was 20 minutes there and then 20 back, we just went without. :arghh::arghh: (No worries, I'll be okay. Just be a drama queen. :p:joyful::joyful::joyful:)
    I didn't get a nap in, although I almost fell asleep while Eric was showering before we left. I might just go to sleep early if someone cooperates with her numbers tonight.

Staci & Ivy and Mikanmama like this.
  10. Mikanmama

I LOOOOOVE sesame chicken! You are making me hungry! :p Even though I had a huge serving of carnitas and the leftover cake. :p:p:p
    I hope you get to go to bed early. Put that book down NOW! :p

11. Alicia & Kit cat

No book tonight, I know better. I still need to shower, and that's happening just as soon as I get a +3 on the monster (the adorable, sassy, ever so soft, monster.)
    Also - carnitas sound SO GOOD. I love some Chinese food, but Mexican food is my favorite. And cake too? I could really get behind some cake tonight lol

Mikanmama likes this.
  12. Mikanmama

Hope your adorable, sassy fluff monster gives you a nice steady +3. Cake is white chocolate strawberry cake - it came out so good :) I should really write down what I did with it.
    Funny how I am craving Chinese food now ;) Always want something I didn't get! :rolleyes:

13. Alicia & Kit cat

Yum!

She is definitely going down slow tonight, so I think I'll shower and then doze until +5, see where she is, and then, if the numbers are right, just go to bed for realsies.

Mikanmama likes this.