4/27 Kit AMPS 112, +1 109, +2 66, +3 72, +4 73, +7 98, +10 117, PMPS 109, +1 114, +2 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Alicia & Kit cat, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Alicia & Kit cat

Alicia & Kit cat Well-Known Member

4/26/24

A lovely start again today. I'm continuing to hold 1.75 for the moment. She's still eating the zobaline pill with her food, so that's amazing.
    She has started to shed her winter coat, and man did I forget how much it makes me sniffle and sneeze (in addition to all those other allergens from the plants trying to make new plants). She refuses to allow brushing, but she is okay with lots of pets to help get rid of the extra fur. I'm also expecting an increase in hairballs - pretty typical for this time of year.
    I did skip the workshop I was asked to attend today - between feeding the curve, being all sniffly, and not having gone to bed until after 1 (my own fault for wanting to finish a book) and then not being able to get back to sleep after waking up at 545 for her shot prep, I was not feeling like I would learn anything.

I hope folks are having a good Saturday - and that if you were in the path of the awful weather yesterday, or will be today, that you are safe. :bighug:

2. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Beautiful cycle today so far. She's def working that juice.
    What book did you devour last night I wonder? Not that I have much time these days to read anyways but soon enough. Hopefully.

Wishing you both a good day

upload_2024-4-27_12-15-59.png

Alicia & Kit cat likes this.
  3. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Well deserved hooky, Alicia!
    Take it easy and rest up.
    Pollens are really bad this year around here and I'm feeing it too :blackeye:
    I went to get Allegra-D (normally I don't want to take decongestant but when it's this bad...) and the pharmacist told me that they were almost out of it because so many people came to buy one this week.
    Kit cat's numbers are looking better!
    Have a great day and enjoy! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Alicia & Kit cat

I finished the third book in the Crescent City series by Sarah J. Maas. It was pretty great, but I also really enjoyed the first two books.

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  5. Alicia & Kit cat

Woah, dang! I know a lot of folks I've talked to are also having lots of allergies. It was a pretty wet late winter and early spring (so much rain), so I shouldn't be surprised at all the pollen in the air.

They are! And she's come out of the closet a bunch of times for pets (and I've gone in there a bunch of times to give pets). Which might also be why I'm so sniffly, since I'm just a bit allergic to her. I just can't resist sticking my face in her fur though!

Mikanmama likes this.
  6. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

These are on my "to read" list.

7. Alicia & Kit cat

Today was, like, the ideal cycle that I want for Kit. Preshots could be lower, but I'm okay with them. We'll see how tonight goes - I need to go in around +3 to tear down the show. It's a little sad tonight - it's our last show in the building for we don't know how long, and we're vastly unprepared for next fall (with no idea if the space will actually be ready), so it'll be a bit of a bittersweet night. We'll see if I need to boost her a bit while I'm gone. Not sure how long it will take, sometimes I don't get done until 2 am (+8 - that's the longest I'll keep the students for safety reasons), and usually I try not to keep them past 1 am (+7).

8. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Yay Go Kit :D

:bighug::bighug:

9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member