? 4/28/24 WATSON AMPS 365 +1-328 +2-280 +3-283 +4-274

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rosie Lass, Apr 28, 2024.

1. Rosie Lass

Rosie Lass Member

Another day of Watson (and my other 3 cats) not eating their LC wet food. I'm worried everyone is going to loose weight, especially Snickers, my 14 year old with cancer as I already have to give her an appetite stimulant.
    I fed them a 13 carb food from their past (FF Chicken Florentine) so Watson could at least get his shot. There really isn't a way for me to keep Watson from eating the other's food either.

Watson also had a weird time with his treats this morning. He put it in his mouth but shook his head and spit it out. I looked in his mouth and he has a really red gum around one tooth. I'll call the vet tomorrow and beg to get in before May 6th which is his next appointment.

On another note, this morning he had poop stuck all over his foot and ankle, looks like he might have had diarrhea. He wasn't too happy about me trying to wash it off either. :rolleyes:

Think I finally figured out how to attach a practice curve I did yesterday, does this look right?

Feline diabetes sucks :(

YESTERDAY: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-5-281-6-248-7-289-8-293-9-309-10-321.289330/

Screenshot (35).png

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024