4/27 Evey shot missed? AMPS 131 +11 128 PMPS 146 +1 130 +2 104 +3 106 +4 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Evey, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Evey

Evey Member

? - 4/26 Evey Dose increase AMPS 148 +2 124 +3 97 +4 106 +5 106 +11 137 PMPS 142 +2 104 +3 70 +4 68 | Feline Diabetes Message Board - FDMB

It's crazy weather here today. We got the highest level warning of thunderstorm, hail and tornado at the same time.

Evey's BG was weird during the day. I gave her 0.75U this morning and her BG didn't really drop during the day. I am sure it was the right dose and I gave her the shot under her skin. The only thing i could think of is that maybe the needle went through the skin of the tent and i missed it? But there was no insulin smell or her skin was wet. It is so strange.

2131951938 (2).png

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

She might just be bouncing from the lower greens of last night.

3. Bella & Puddin

Bella & Puddin Member

Evey has the best profile picture!

I always wonder if weather/atmosphere pressure also has an effect on the body...

4. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

It does on humans, so why not! I also love her picture. Did you paint it? I imagine her scream :cat:

Bella & Puddin likes this.
  5. Evey

Evey Member

I gave her 0.75U again tonight. Her BG just dropped a bit. No greens tonight, not yet... My another guess would be the insulin is bad even though it has been open for one month.
    2131951938.png

6. Evey

Evey Member

Thank you~ I found this picture online and this depicts Evey so well that I use it as the profile pic.

I was thinking maybe the crazy rain and thunder made her irritated and her BG went up. It's hard to tell though. I hope her BG will be back to normal level soon.

Bella & Puddin likes this.
  7. Evey

Evey Member

I wish I could paint this well. I found this picture online and i love this picture. This is totally Evey~
    I hope it's just the effect of the weather that's affecting her BG and not other issues.

cecile & bella likes this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Today was likely New Dose Wonkiness, where you see a couple of cycles of higher numbers shortly after the increase. Have patience, hopefully those greens will show up tomorrow.