4/27 Bella AMPS 102, +3 84, +6 74, +8 77, PMPS 92, +3 82, +4 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by cecile & bella, Apr 27, 2024.

1. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

April 25th
    Good morning. Bella keeps stealing or trying to steal or at least exploring every surface in the kitchen, so I am hiding everything. It is so weird from a cat who never used to do that before being diabetic. And the bread thing is very new too, she was never interested in carbs before. Dairy, yes. I wonder if since she is a lot slimmer and her legs do not hurt anymore, it is now easy for her to jump, and she likes the exploration? She was 3 pounds heavier 2 1/2 years ago, just before losing a lot of weight when she became diabetic. That's a lot.

Staci & Ivy and Angela & Cleo like this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

That is a lot of weight to lose for a kitty. No wonder Bella now jumps and explores. It’s a whole new existence for her. She must feel like a young girl to do all of that! :)

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. cecile & bella

That is the way she looks, like a kitten ;) she's silly and funny. Yes, that's a lot of weight, I am proud of us. She was overweight when I adopted her and that was a long process, but we did it!

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Cecile, you sure do need to hide everything from that girl :p
    She's too funny
    Have you noticed that on your spreadsheet up top above where you have what insulin you are using you have the number 92 for your 2024 tab instead of the DX Oct 2021
    I just noticed it @cecile & bella :cat:

cecile & bella likes this.
  5. cecile & bella

Thank you, @Diane Tyler's Mom ! I did not notice. I rectified it. sometimes when I fill it on my iPad, it's "floating", I guess that's what happened. You have good eyes!

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

:bighug::cat: