4-22 Mini Purrl AMPS 244, +3 135, +6 129, AMPS 225

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JLS12, Apr 22, 2024.

1. JLS12

JLS12 Member

2. JLS12

JLS12 Member

@Karolina KJ & Nestle
    This is the only pic I could find of Mitty with her tongue sticking out. She was maybe 4 or so here, but she kept the tongue habit throughout her life. She usually did it when we played patty-cake, but I needed both hands. :joyful: She also had a perfect hourglass figure in white fur when she lay on her back. Mitt was an awesome cat.

7BF0A453-D345-4443-9CE5-C7943B334302_1_105_c.jpeg

3. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Oh Janet, what a sweet little kitty she was. I'm sure she brought you lots of joy ❤️
    How exactly did you two play patty cake I wonder? :p:cat:

JLS12 likes this.
  4. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Mitt was a very good girl, social and very sweet, and yes, she brought me much joy! She had a good long life with us, but I miss her very much. She was queen of the clowder. :cat:

We played patty cake when she was on the top section of the cat tree. She would hang her hands over the edge, and I would pat or tickle them and she'd try to pat my hands back. Then I'd sneaky-like touch her tail or her rear or whatever might be hanging off the edge on the opposite side, then she'd whirl around to "get" me and we'd start all over. :joyful: It was our own special little game.

Mitt on the top shelf of the cat tree hanging over the edge. Don't those paws just look dangly and ripe for gettin'? :p
    BCB7895D-37AA-4B5C-92DE-78F16E0491EA_1_105_c.jpeg

5. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

She was beautiful :joyful: ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
    And what a cute game you two played. It's always so special when you have a bond with your kitty and it sounds like you two had that bond. You must miss her so much, but I'm happy to hear she had a long and good life with you :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

Staci & Ivy and JLS12 like this.
  6. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Janet, Purrl looks good! Hope all is well.
    Love hearing about your sweet kitty Mitt. She was a beauty and sounds like a sweet and special girl. I agree with Karolina about that special bond you had. ❤️❤️

They definitely live on with us forever in our heart. I still miss my 2 other cats and will forever. I keep their photos on my dressing table and look at them every day. Always in my heart. ❤️❤️❤️
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

JLS12 and Karolina KJ & Nestle like this.
  7. Jack & Mopem'sMom

Jack & Mopem'sMom Well-Known Member