4/22 Binie, AMPS 381, +3 333, +6 324, + 9 340

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Heike & BInie, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Last post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-to-shoot-before-surgery.289056/#post-3172235

Good evening,

we saw a flat red and pink line today which means, I will go up to 2,5 IU tomorrow. She is still eating well, which makes me very happy, especially with the upcoming surgery. I love waking up at night because she is munching and nibbling. Thank you for all the good advice and good wishes yesterday! That really helps to feel prepared.

Safe surfing and safe night to everyone! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy and Angela & Cleo like this.
  2. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Heike and Binie, wishing you good luck with the increase. Hope it works well and Binie continues to feel better. Thinking of you as you prepare for her surgery this week and sending good vibes your way. :cat:
    So glad she’s eating and munching well! Have a safe night :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nothing better than the sound of a cat munching on their own!

Heike & BInie likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Heike, I'm glad that Binie is eating well and munching away :cat:
    Sending prayers and positive vibes for the upcoming surgery :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy and Heike & BInie like this.
  5. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Yes!!!! These are some of the things, only cat owners understand.... :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

Thank you so much Diane! I will keep you all updated! :bighug::bighug::bighug: