4/15 Hendrick AMPS 87 +2 58 +3 55 +4 62 +5 58 PMPS 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Hendrick Cuddleclaw, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Hendrick Cuddleclaw

Hendrick Cuddleclaw Well-Known Member

Greetings FDMB-ers!

Yesterday, on the Cuddleclaw Network

Good cycle this morning on 1.75u! New dose seems to be doing things. I hope everyone who celebrates the Easter Holiday enjoys whatever celebration or ritual feast you may have in store. My mom plans to do a full-on classic American Easter Dinner this year for the first time since Easter 2019! I am looking forward to it.

-Kyle

2. Hendrick Cuddleclaw

heard him meowing from the living room, went into the bedroom and he was sitting up, right on the Pokey towel. (we have a towel we folded in half and put down on the bed for the bg test spot)

I was like ok, guess we'll do a +5 even though he was 62 and probably rising from there an hour ago....and he comes in at 58 wow. Hungry too, got a lc snack

3. griffinsmom

griffinsmom Member

Go Hendrick go!

Hendrick Cuddleclaw likes this.
  4. jillnc1

jillnc1 Member

Wow! That is great! He seems to be on the Lantus road to remisssion!!! Great job Kyle!

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I won't jinx it, but GO HENDRICK! Enjoy that Easter Dinner! I'm glad your mom is well enough to do it :)

6. Hendrick Cuddleclaw

ha, she will mainly direct others from a chair but yes, even that requires her to be well. Thank you and we are indeed thankful

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  7. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Hmmm will tonight be the night...

8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I hope your mom is feeling well, what is going on with her, I must have missed something .:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    @Hendrick Cuddleclaw