3/8, Susie, AMPS 247, 276 @+3, 311 @+7

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Summer and Susie (GA), Mar 8, 2021.

1. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Hi Summer,
    I'm ready for tomorrow's increase like you are!
    I always adore Susie. So so pretty.

The titles are bold in the threads you haven't looked in since new posts have been added. You should see your thread in bold now that I have added something to your "condo".

Wishing you and Susie a beautiful day:):cat:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  3. Summer and Susie (GA)

Ok, I think I understand about the "bold titles". Thanks for your support, Jan. My girl is a pretty kitty but so is your Tina. Is she a ragdoll? I love the soft colors. I was looking at Tina's spreadsheet. How is she doing with the kidney disease? I have seen a few others with CKD and am amazed that they are still alive. I had a kitty two years ago with stage 4 and the vet offered me no hope. I also did the subques but I think I was just too late. God bless you for handling a kitty with CKD and diabetes. Thank goodness she is OTJ! I am ready tomorrow, too. You also have a beautiful day!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Tina says thank you! She is a snowshoe, but not of the correct markings type! Half Siamese and half two color domestic short hair. She is now the queen of the house. We had a lovely bobtail Tuxedo who left us a couple years ago at barely short of 19 yrs. Jessie will always be in my heart and Susie makes me happy - I will stop mentioning her heart and moustache, lol!!

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

It is funny that the picture of Susie is so appealing to you. It was to me when I first saw it. After I lost my Simon to CKD, in 2019, I got on the website of one of our local shelters to look for another kitty. I live with my Mom and she insist that if I ever bring in another kitty that the front claws have been removed. It can be so hard to find a cat that has been declawed and rightfully so. It is so cruel. Anyway, I was scrolling through all the adoptable kitties, looking for one that had been declawed, and this picture popped up. I knew that very second that Susie belonged to me. It is my favorite picture of her. We have "weathered" some unusual medical problems from the very beginning but she is my girl and I love her. Okay, enough of the "loose lips". Take care.

6. Summer and Susie (GA)

By the way, Jan. When I said "enough of the loose lips" I did not mean you. I meant me. I have read, somewhere on this site, that extracurricular talking is not acceptable so I need to reign myself in when I want to get to know someone better.

7. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Excessive chatter is not so good, especially if there is a crisis and someone is trying to wade through it to help. A bit of chat is fine, as long as it stops when help is needed. When people want to post "off topic", sometimes you'll see posts titled "OT" or "Loose lips". In those posts anything is fair game.