3/31 Haley - AMPS 117, +2 132, +6 85, +11.5 60, PMPS 69, +1.25 70, +2 61, +3 73, +4 71, +9.5 119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Haleysmom, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Haleysmom

Haleysmom Well-Known Member

AMPS 117

Let's go to the beach!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Better yet, come on down to the lagoon, Haley:D. That's where the real healing happens:joyful:.
    Double check your condo date, Shirley. It says 3/3 instead of 3/31.

Regarding the autofeeders:
    Yes you can leave canned food in them. Some people, me included, use the Cat Mate C500 and it has ice packs underneath. Others use the Petsafe 5. I'm not sure whether it has ice packs or not. But you can also freeze the later portions of Haley's meals and they will thaw out by the time the compartments open.
    https://www.amazon.com/Cat-Mate-C50...01AUYLVU8/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 or
    https://www.amazon.com/PetSafe-5-Me...000GEWHNS/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Have a wonderful day:bighug:

Haleysmom likes this.
  3. Haleysmom

Great! Ty! I might even use them everyday. I'm going through canned cat food like crazy since Haley has been diabetic because I don't give dry to anyone anymore. . They used to free feed after I gave them canned for breakfast and dinner. Would be nice to be on a schedule. Does everyone else go through a lot of canned food?

Oh, thanks for catching that date. Fixing it now. I hope she goes to the lagoon. She went up at +2. But she's done that before and had a good day.

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

The autofeeder is fantastic. I use it all the time!
    I make her food myself, so I'm actually not going through any canned food at the moment. She was getting canned for a little while, and it worked out to about one 5.5 oz can per day.

Haleysmom likes this.
  5. Haleysmom

Ok. I guess that seems about right. I go through, probably 3 to 4 5.5 oz cans. It probably seems like more since I’m having to do the feeding myself. But I’m looking into the auto feeder‘s. Thanks for the tip!