3/22 Cleo AMPS 368

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Cleo, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Morning!
    Last night Cleo hit a middle blue at pm+5. I was so excited! Set my alarm to test and feed the curve for +7 which would have been 345AM est. Well both me and Cleo slept right through the alarm and she woke me at 5am starving. I waited until 630 am est to test and she was at 368. @FrostD do you think that oversleeping may cause a bounce? Im not sure because I dont have enough testing in to figure out NADIR.
    FYI food transition will start tomorrow PM. Intention was to feed a total of 50g-60g at shot time 35-40 grams DM and remaining grams new food. Good?

Lee Renfro and FrostD like this.
  2. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

It might be better to wait til an AM cycle if you're around lol otherwise you may have a fun night

Food ratio sounds good, but I would proactively reduce the dose to either 1.25U or 1.5U with whatever shot you start transition with. That mid blue last night tells me she may drop into greens with the start of a transition.

Remind me which food you're switching to?

Lee Renfro likes this.
  3. Angela & Cleo

Angela & Cleo Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking in and replying!
    ZiwiPeak Venison to start. I believe the carb is 3% based on this http://fnae.org/carbcalorie.html, with other flavors to follow if she takes a liking to the pate. My girl is a gravy junkie. Any tips, tricks, recipes for a good homemade gravy to eventually add?

I would love to start in an AM cycle, but unfortunately, I'm not around to monitor until the PM - you're right though fun at night LOL. Maybe I should start on Friday night??? Need to think about this - what's safe for her and me LOL - Will definitely let you know and put in remarks in SS.

I'm leaning towards 1.25U and can always adjust.

One additional question - i usually feed 1tsp DM w/ 2 tsps water as her snacks and to get a test. should the snack/test be the 1tsp DM w/ 2 tsp water, or ZiwiPeak Venison Pate or a mix of DM & ZiwiPeak?

Lee Renfro and FrostD like this.
  4. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

I agree with 1.25U since it's about a 6% drop in carbs.

I would mix all food. I know it's a pain, but hopefully temporary and relatively quick

Angela & Cleo likes this.