3/20 Wally PMPS+6=141,+8.5=248, AMPS=517,+5=307 AT2 - PMPS+6=107,+8.5=201,AMPS=483,+5=233 Relion

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hope Wally feels better! Sounds like some good surfing over night (your SS isn't updated but I'm sure you'll get to it when you have time :bighug:). Have a good day, Gita!

3. Ginger Cat

Thanks for the reminder to update the spreadsheet. It was a crazy night, not just with Wally, but one of my other cats, Indiana Jones, the one with lymphoma/early CKD was the one who got us all up with his vomiting at 2 am and 4 am (and then later at 7:30 after taking his meds so I don't know if any stayed in his system)... I figured since I was up cleaning his vomit I may as well check Wally's BG and give them FF snacks.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Wally comes back down today. I hope Indiana Jones has a better day today. Sending prayers. :bighug:

Ginger Cat likes this.
  5. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Oh no, sorry about Indiana Jones (cute name though :)) and the cleanup. How's Sebastian doing?

6. Ginger Cat

Sebastian still has the lesions on the underside of his tongue and has been sneezing since coming back from the vet. She ran full blood work on him and it wasn't bad, over all. We're weaning him off of his pred (his sugar was normal) using doxycycline and will then start him on Atopica since the lesions could be caused by allergic reactions. Trying to put him on a hypoallergenic diet, given 3 other cats in the house, isn't doable at this time. I know his tongue is bothering him as he wouldn't/couldn't eat his greenies treat this morning. I'm making his wet food soupy and he's loving that, for sure. Thanks for asking.

7. Ginger Cat

PMPS=382,+2=449 AT2 and PMPS=297.+2=356 Relion. Mirtazapine helped and he's eating more, but still not up to his usual hearty appetite.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021