3/20: Lando AMPS 241, cruising along!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by TankNRK, Mar 20, 2023.

1. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Previous Post:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-18-lando-amps-157-3-284-4-264.275411/#post-3056255

Didn't post yesterday, had a busy day off work! Was lucky to have 2 days off in a row!

Lando's been doing great lately since cutting down his fur to make shots easier :) we had 5 cycles straight starting in the blue!
    Saturday night we had a reading of a 58 too and thanks to all my "training" it was no big deal, just gave him a LC snack and tested again in 30 mins and got him back up. Never had any symptoms, Lando wasn't even asking for food (which he usually does when he starts dropping!)

We had a higher PS reading this morning but even at 241 that's not even really high for him. I think the depo is finally refilling and we're back on track. Haven't gotten to get a real curve in awhile cause he keeps having these flat bounces on my days off lol!

The 1.5u seems to be doing well, but soon I'm going to open the calipers and get familiar with them in case a reduction is due soon (after that 58 we're getting closer!)

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Lovely flatter cycles in the last 2-3 days...no pinks! :)

Even without a reduction, you might want to start using callipers. It's the best way to dose accurately and consistently.

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad the shooting has been easier. Nice blues and greens lately.

TankNRK and Angela & Cleo like this.
  4. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Hehe Lando heard you mention blues and greens and said, "DONT LIKE THAT" and now he's bounced into the pinks lol! He's such a bouncy boy *eye roll* the good numbers lasted a long time this time around! I feel like he goes longer and longer without bouncing every time :)

5. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

This might be the high before the break. Not all kitties do this, and funny enough those that do, not always consistently signaling that they are planning to break the bounce with a high before the break :rolleyes:. So Lando, whatcha got up your paw tonight?

TankNRK likes this.
  6. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Ain't no telling with this boy lol! I checked him when I came home and he was climbing pretty high, Seems like he likely had a flat cycle today. Hopefully it's a short bop. He's always playing in the bounce house lol

7. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Shhh, don’t tell him we might be on to his shenanigans ;)

TankNRK likes this.