3/2 AMPS: 252/205: Did Lando hear my plea? Lol!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by TankNRK, Mar 2, 2023.

1. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Previous Post:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-frustrated-this-morning.274751/#post-3050340

I'm glad I set an alarm last night for +6.5! Desperate to know WHEN the nadir is and what he's hitting. I almost didn't get out of bed but when I did- 165!! We're getting blues!
    I'll probably set an alarm tonight for one a little later then that (maybe +8?) So get some little tests in :)

And now this morning, what is this preshot? Lando's 252... I had to double check and rub my eyes.... 205 10 mins later! Shot his full dose 1.25u and will leave snacks out for him today. Crossing my fingers there will be no bouncing and he'll just hang nice and low! I need a curve on Saturday, Lando, and you can't be bouncing when I need to do that! Lol.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement yesterday everyone <3 been sleeping bad with a horrid headache for 4 days and it started making me feel a little depressed and stressed out. Gonna keep hanging in there to do the Lando Dance!

2. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Nice morning pre-shot!! :) twins with Sly, we had a 254!

I'd check Lando before you leave if you can.
    Have a great Thursday!

TankNRK likes this.
  3. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

I ran out the door for work and didn't check, whoops :banghead::rolleyes:

Hurrah for twinsies!
    I'll probably go home to check him on break around his +5 - +6, we're under a hail and tornado watch so guess we'll see. I'm sure that'll spike his BG right up today haha! XD

His snacks are set for +3 and +6 today so I'm sure he'll be hanging tough. Glad to see some lower numbers after the last day we had!

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  4. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Yeah definitely! Be careful with the weather out there!!

TankNRK likes this.
  5. Rainbow Conti

Rainbow Conti Well-Known Member

We are in Houston and are expecting some crazy weather here as well! Stay safe fellow Texan!

TankNRK likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that blue last night. I hope Lando slides down and surfs safely today.

TankNRK likes this.
  7. Melinda and Kitkat

Melinda and Kitkat Member

I really think a new FD diagnosis should be synonymous with sleep deprivation... :eek: :(. But tough it and get that nadir sorted, like you say! It will go a long way towards figuring out his best testing times, and feeding. Identifying his nadir values and time will soon bring about a bit of comfort for you with his dosing, and then hopefully that will equate to... well.... more sleep for the hooman!!! :p:p:joyful::joyful:.
    We all know it's a rough go, especially when they get cheeky and bounce! Be a good little guy Lando, surf nice this weekend in your cute little hat! He's just so adorable :cat:

TankNRK likes this.