3/19 Marley AMPS 335, +3 256, PMPS 252, +3.5 41, +4 51, 4.5 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jdubs, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Did you feed MC at +5? What did he get at +3 and +4? Once he starts flattening, you don't need carbs to keep him surfing. You want to use carbs earlier in the cycle like +2 or +3 to slow him down. Feeding carbs later in the cycle can reduce duration and contribute to the bouncing.

3. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

PMPS 228, +3 132, +3.75 83, +4.25 73, +5 75

At + 2 and +3 I fed normal. At 3/75 onwards I did mc

4. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

I so needed to go to sleep and I wasnt sure he was definitely not going to go down more.

Had it been th day and I could test him further I wouldnt have given him carbs at +5 but just because I thought it was better to prevent a low (potential danger) than prevent a bounce

5. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

I am trying not to test at +2 as I usually dont get to see what is going on anyway til +3 and I am trying to be frugal.

But anyway based on what happened last night I should have given mc from +3 right?

Then you wouldnt have at +5 - in the situation I was in where I couldnt test anymore?

6. Bandit's Mom

I understand. If I couldn't keep poking, I too would get a +3 rather than a +2. I think MC at +3.75 was a good idea since he was dropping and you wanted to keep him safe and go to bed. I might have switched to LC after since he stayed flat after that.

What is your MC %?

7. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

Thank you, that's super helpful!

What I am considering mc is 8.8%...is that right?

8. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

He went out about +2 and only just came back at +3.5. (I called him at +3 but no where to be seen).

9. Bandit's Mom

LC is below 10%
    MC is 10-15%
    HC is over 15%

10. Jdubs

Jdubs Well-Known Member

Oh yea it’s all coming back to me now but the thing is it seems to work better than the one which is 13. Something percent. (Both Lily’s kitchen) so that is why I got in the habit of using it.

Bandit's Mom likes this.