3/19 Jackson AMPS 339 +3.5 280 +5 252 +6 283 PMPS 389 +2 399 +4 339

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Skye & Jackson, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...3-6-5-290-10-316-pmps-299-5-277-7-200.275417/

Nice run of yellows last night, got down to what looks almost exactly like 200 last night and stayed close to that for slightly over an hour before climbing again. I was hoping for real blues, but… better! Also he’s only been on this dose two full cycles, so I suppose I can’t expect the new dose to be fully active yet until the depot builds up.

On the plus side, I don’t have to worry about if he’s going to come down today; I can leave the house for a few hours if he’s bouncing.

Deb and Sylvester likes this.
  2. Deb and Sylvester

Deb and Sylvester Well-Known Member

Nice to see Jackson finally getting some action!!

Skye & Jackson likes this.
  3. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

Looks like he may get a little today too. Depends how far this downward trend goes. It’s not real fast at the moment. But I was planning on going out later… so I need to watch it while I’m home and figure out if I need to leave him some MC around. But I’m hoping just for some good solid blues!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jackson keeps sliding down and stays safe so you can go out without worrying.

5. Skye & Jackson

Skye & Jackson Member

Well, he bottomed out at about 250 this morning, before bouncing back up. Was a particularly high PMPS… finally coming down a little by +4. Guess we’ll just see what happens.