3/18 Bella AMPS 102, +2 72, +3 73, +6 72, +9 69, PMPS 60, +2 63, +3 72

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by cecile & bella, Mar 18, 2023.

1. cecile & bella

cecile & bella Well-Known Member

yesterday
    It feels good to have slept all night! Bella is doing well, happily snoring by the heat vent. It's been really cold here the last few days, so the heat has been going full blast and she loves it.
    She did not eat her 3 am snack last night, I guess she needed the sleep as well!

2. cecile & bella

72 @+2. I am glad I reduced.

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Cecile I'm glad you got a good nights sleep!
    Good luck with the reduction :bighug::cat:

cecile & bella likes this.
  4. cecile & bella

I just learned that I will have to shoot her one hour late tonight. Son is in a musical and it's 2 hours long, not one. She will be fine. She's eating a snack now, we're at +9 and she tested at 69. Flat-flat green day today :D

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Looking good Cecile, have a nice time at the musical. I'm sure she will be fine :cat:

6. cecile & bella

Thank you, Diane! She was completely sleepy and kind of lost and only 60, so I decided to do only 3 units, it's 9:30 pm, one hour and a half later than her normal time.

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Aww poor Bella, I hope she surfs safely tonight and you're not up too late :bighug::cat:

8. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Wow! She is really rocking the greens. Even with a token dose, the higher depot will continue to affect the first part of the cycle. Get a +1 and +2?

9. cecile & bella

She was 63 @+2 and 72 at +3 right now.
    I will keep her late until next weekend, both kids will play in the musical (in the pit orchestra, but all the same, I want to listen to them :) ) so it will be the same time Friday and Saturday. It will be good to sleep later tomorrow morning!

Bandit's Mom likes this.