3/17 Max amps 325 + 341 +4 355 +10 224 PMPS 241 +1.5 257

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

2. Max & Lori

Max isn’t coming down today. I’m tempted to give him 0.1 of R but I’d better not.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
  3. Max & Lori

Well I’m done until tonight I guess. Not liking this two cycles back to back high.:arghh: I had to go by the vets office today and pick up new RXs for Lev and Flovent. I was hoping Max would come down while I was gone, but no luck of the Irish for us today. Happy St Patrick’s Day. I would have settled for blue.:(

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Max comes back down soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Let's get a bit more data on preshot R before adding mid cycle R. A brief look at his SS, I couldn't see any other reference cycle patterns like yesterday and today so far. If I had, it might have given some clue as to when he'll break the bounce. And when R might be safe.

Max & Lori likes this.
  6. Max & Lori

Hi Wendy, I am still following your lead on R, even though I was tempted. I am in no way as experienced as you are yet and didn’t want to make a mess of things. By the +10, he’s breaking the bounce anyway unless he bounces again before PMPS. Thank you.:)

7. Wendy&Neko

That +10 is a good indication that mid cycle R might not have been a good idea. It might have been OK to do at AMPS. But Max is so unpredictable about his dives that I'm trying to find safe times to give R to start. He does tend to ditch his run in pinks in two cycles or less.

Max & Lori likes this.
  8. Max & Lori

I agree. I don’t trust him enough to try anything on my own yet. I have been meaning to ask just for future reference. How long is a used vial of Novolin good for in the fridge?

9. Wendy&Neko

I'm not sure how long a vial is good for. I only bought one. And used it for a year and a half. I used Humulin R, but essentially same thing.

Max & Lori likes this.
  10. Max & Lori

Okay thank you. I figured it would be good for a while.

11. Max & Lori

I’m not sure what he’s doing tonight, but if he bounces again oh my gosh…