2/8 A quickie from Binks

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by mybuddybinks, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=88552

Happy friday, all!

Just to let y'all know, Binks & I are struggling to post, and so far no SS and have no time to visit, which makes us feel bad...
    (kind of like we're taking but not giving) :sad:

However, my initial suspicion of the viability of his insulin is subsiding...
    his amps today were 190 :D
    He is getting a dose between 1.1u and 1.25u, as close as I can tell- but it's consistent.
    not ideal, but a far cry from the 500's.
    I am trying to find a vet for his checkup & dental, as Mandy Moorevet quit the area to have a baby.
    I'm not comfortable with the other vets at that practice- they have little interest in our input.

My mom has been ill, so I'm trying to help her while helping Beanie...so i'm still learning to juggle time.
    I'll be able to get a +4 on him today, but won't be able to update here until after his pmps at 11:30pm.

we love you all...and I am determined to get his SS updated tonight.

I'm sure we have funny things to tell, but I can't think of them at the moment :shock:

Love & health to all...

celi & binks

2. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

So sorry to read that unamommer is sick. Gosh, it can all be so overwhelming sometimes! Paws crossed you find a new and good vet. Drat that MandyMooreVet on having a baby and leaving.

3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Glad to hear the Binksie is doing better!

Sending Unamommer many helping vines. She's lucky to have you.

MMV left to have a BABY :shock: :shock: :shock: what was she thinking?

Well..we will all be hanging out here as usual when you got a CeliTale for us.

Lil G Money sends big hugs to Dorothy, the torti girls, and Binks.

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

CELI! You can quit feeling like THAT right now! We KNOW it's not right... :D We LUBS U!

BinksyBoo - headbutts extra sweet boy! Yep, you gotta give one to all the others too....

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Binks & Celi))))) Gret hearing from yous!! Hugs!!!

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

The best to you Celi - UI know you are juggling a lot. Thinking of you guys! nice on those 150's Binks. Keep them coming.

7. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

hang in there

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Celi & Binks,

Lots of good thoughts and healing vines for the Unamomma. I hope that you will find her much better today.

Good to hear that the insulin is still OK. Binksy, work that juice! Dorothy may miss her red shoes, but Binks looks better in blue!

Bummer on your vetty having a baby and then MOVING!! :shock: Hope you can find one who will let you take care of FD without much interference.

Have a great weekend. Scritches to the tortie girls and to Binks, of course,

Hugs,

Ella & Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.