2/21 Darcy PMPS 325, +2 303, +3.5 299!! EXCITED

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Darcy, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

RachelG likes this.
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Lower pinks and actual downward movement on the R! Not enough, but that's only one trial so far.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

okay... just as I went in to enter a couple more numbers, I saw an anonymous elephant looking at my SS :) So, anonymous elephant... I am so excited. I finally have a yellow number! A yellow number! Haven't had one of those for a long time. And the thing is -- he ATE. He ate between the 303 and the 299 and he didn't spike up (I guess a good time to give additional food is when the R is working between +2 or +3.

4. Wendy&Neko

I'm not the elephant, but you can colour that cell yellow. :):woot:

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  5. Suzanne & Darcy

Yes... I can't believe I forgot to make it yellow! Don't even know why it was pink... usually it's no color at all until I use the "fill color"

6. Wendy&Neko

With that yellow, and still fairly early in the cycle, let's hold this 19 units the full six cycles.

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Yes. Exactly what I was thinking. I want to see what happens sticking with the 19 tomorrow. And the R... do the 2 units tomorrow?

8. Wendy&Neko

I'd try 2.5 of R if over 300 at AMPS. We got some movement today on 2U but there is room for improvement.

9. Suzanne & Darcy

Thanks! I'd like to go up, but am nervous... although he has PLENTY of room to go down.
    So I'll do 2.5 R. Good night.

10. Suzanne & Darcy

Okay... so I just couldn't resist checking him again at +6 before I go to bed. He's dropped to 284. That's good. I guess I can go to bed. I don't think he could possibly drop 200 points over the next few hours.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    Lisa & Oberon likes this.