2/17 Darcy AMPS 351, +2 398, +3 376, +4 386

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne & Darcy, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

At least he kept it in the pink zone. :rolleyes: We'll get there, some cats are just more stubborn than others.

3. Wendy&Neko

Been thinking about this some more today. If you don't see yellow by tomorrow morning, I would try a 2 unit increase. Typically we suggest increases of around 10-15% and since Mr. Darcy is still all above 300, I think it's be safe to increase a little faster.

Just noticed the note about Mr. Darcy eating corn litter. Neko snacked on it too. Yuck! :rolleyes: I switched to something lower carb, am currently using grass based. (SmartCat is one such brand).

4. Suzanne & Darcy

Yes. He keeps managing to sneak into a room that he isn’t normally allowed into and eating the corn litter. I’m going to switch that box out for the Sustainably Yours multi Cat Plus litter made from corn and cassava. I’ve used Garfield cat litter for years which they don’t seem to be making anymore... bit this is pretty much the same thing under a new name. I have so many cats that I have many boxes and different types of litter. But that World’s Best corn litter has got to go!!

5. Suzanne & Darcy

How does that grass based litter clump? Must be lightweight?

6. Suzanne & Darcy

So you mean go from 15 (today) to 17 units tomorrow?

7. Wendy&Neko

Yup, the Worlds Best was Neko's snack too. :rolleyes: The grass based is light and clumps very well. There are a couple manufacturers that make it. Fresh 4 Life Ecograss is another very similar one I've used.

Yes on the dose. 2 units is just 13% of 15 units.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  8. Suzanne & Darcy

Thanks. I’m going to 17 units tomorrow morning then. I think I will see NDW tomorrow. Have a Good night!!