2/12 George 140 AMPS +2.5 198 + +8 105 +10 127 pmps 127 +1.25 145 +3.5 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterdays Dip at the Lagoon
    pmps 177:cool:
    +2 188 :cool:
    +6 86 :D1tsp 2.7% ( just because he was shouting at me:oops:)
    +7 75 :D 2 TSP 2.7%
    +9 104 :cool:

Morning All:coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Vines and Prayers for all those kitties and Beans in need.

Last night BFG dipped into the lagoon, so this morning I'm requiring extra caffeine to get me going.
    This mornings PS wasn't too bad 140 +2.5 is 198, he's either bouncing or he hasn't onset yet, we'll soon find out.
    I'm torn between wanting him to get back to the Lagoon and bouncing so I can leave for my meeting without having to worry.
    Depot still probably building so waiting to see what the full effect of the dose will take him.

Surf Safely Kitties.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see that green last night. I hope George surfs safely for you today so you don't have to worry.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope George is following the playbook on this one and heads safely back to remission where he belongs. And when he does can you please ask him to show Luci that book? She just hasn't figured out how to keep moving on down the ladder to the 'R' place....and seems to put it in reverse every time she starts to do well... thank you :)

Gill & George likes this.
  4. Gill & George

Meeting got rearranged.
    She's just taking the scenic route

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

George was a good boy to head to the lagoon last night! In that thought process, it was assumed he would bounce today so you wouldn't miss your meeting. And he did bounce a lovely blue bounce. :cool:

Sorry the meeting got rescheduled.

6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blues, hope u see some greens

7. Gill & George

I was worrying all morning, hence the hourly tests, but I got a message at +5 asking for it to be rescheduled, wish I'd known earlier I could have given him a bit of a break. So it's for tomorrow, I'll have to leave the house at +3.5(my accountant couldn't do earlier) and I should be back by +6 at the latest. I hope he doesn't get up to shenanigans tomorrow morning.

This cycle seems slower, doesn't look like a bounce yet, but he tends to stay flatter when I've shot low. And.... he did sneak an extra bit of food, my back was turned and Felix opened the door at +:rolleyes:, letting George through into the lounge so he could snack on the civies food, while my back was turned BFG did a smash and grab, not sure how much he got, it's LC wet of course, no HC in the house. Not sure how much he got, possibly only a couple of mouthfuls, but he has a knack of inhaling his food so who knows, he still seems hungry.

+6.5 128 :cool:
    Seems keen to patrol the shoreline, not sure he's going to get his trunks wet this morning, or maybe he's just waxing his board for later.

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Did you get much sleep last night? George reminds me so much of Rex. Rex likes to grab the civvies' food, but he knows if I am looking, he dares not to, but if I am busy, he tries to get as much as he can before running away when I say REX! :joyful::facepalm:

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Gill & George

That's exactly it As far as BG goes it doesn't matter, but his food is also low in P to protect his kidneys (early CKD) the civies food is LC but not low P so I don't like him getting any. I'm just glad they don't eat kibble.

10. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Nice surf last night! Great to see George in lower numbers. Hope he decides to cooperate with your scheduled meeting tomorrow. More importantly, I hope he makes his way back to the falls soon.

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice, sensible cycle--hardly a bounce. Deputy George is doing just fine surveying the lagoon from the lifeguard's chair today.

12. Bobbie And Bubba

It looks like a little mini bounce from his greens last night ( btw, the 86 and the 72 are not colored green), after all his body was hanging in some high numbers for a bit. I bet he hits the lagoon tonight and does some surfing . :) It seems like when Bubba would bump down to a lower color and surf it after being in higher numbers that he would just keep coming down without a lot of bouncing.

That little stinker stealing some food! :smuggrin: Bubba just did the same thing the day before yesterday. He is allergic to pork and chicken now and I still give pork to Forrest because he won't eat eggs and he doesn't care for the wild caught salmon I give Bubba . I turn and see that Bubba has nudged Forrest over and took a big mouth full of pork from his plate. I yell "Bubba!" and he runs and drops the big mouth full on the floor and was still able to grab it again before I could get to it. ugh. So far no evidence on his skin that he's having an issue.

13. Gill & George

That's odd they are when I look at them????:blackeye:
    I thought it looked a bit more like lack of duration and overlap since as soon as he onset he started coming steadily down, but who knows. I think the extra food might have something to do with that, just a suspicion, I'm trying to figure out the best way to feed him given the way his cycles seem to be panning out at the moment, I think I should probably feed at +3/+4 so he has some food on board when he onsets and then again at +6/+7. I can feel a food experiment coming on.:rolleyes::oops:
    Yes I think he may have a nice cycle tonight too, that part of his pattern hasn't changed:rolleyes: (this part of the message will self destruct)
    The only positive is that we know our boys are feeling on top form if they are trying to steal food, I get really worried if he doesn't lick his bowl clean, that's usually the first sign something is up. I hope that the contaband doesn't result in any discomfort for Bubba.

I think he's just enjoying posing somewhere drinking cocktails if I know him.....So irresponsible.
    I spotted his empty chair

[​IMG]

14. Bobbie And Bubba

You could be right, I find those two concepts are not as easily identified by me.

Does that empty chair mean that BFG has his swim trunks on now and is heading into the water?

15. Gill & George

Either that or he's heading to the 'Chiringuito'
    I'm just about to grab a +10 so we'll see

Sue and Luci likes this.
  16. Bobbie And Bubba

I'm standing by to see where he's traveling to.

17. Gill & George

Sorry got that +10, then out to walk and feed the droolers, hand feed the still poorly chicken, and the other chicks, just got back got his pmps and now all the indoor crew fed, just in time to have a shower and head to yoga.:rolleyes:
    PMPS 120 :cool: still shoreside.
    I think I know where he's been hanging out I've heard a new lakeside spot favored by our FD kitties serving ice cold craft beers.

[​IMG]
    I just hope he doesn't get a hangover:rolleyes:

18. Bobbie And Bubba

Well..., I hope that he "hops" right into the lagoon!

19. Gill & George

:joyful::joyful::joyful:

As long has he stays at the shallow end till I get back +1.25 146, I'm giving him a snack as I head out the door at +1.5 of 3tsp of his regular food, will be back in a couple of hours.

of to Yoga
    [​IMG]