12/9/20 Chicamonkey AMPS 553/+2 471/PMPS 301. HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzi and Chicamonkey, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Suzi and Chicamonkey Member

Hi all, I’m on TR and tonight is our 6th dose at 1 unit.
    Her numbers have been higher , this morning was the highest.553 and +2 471, PMPS 301
    I’d like to increase to 1.25 tomorrow BUT I haven’t been able to test like I normally do because of work the last three days.
    I’ll be off for the next 4 days and will be able to test appropriately.

please advise thank you!

PS in car you missed my post on feline diabetes, this photo was snapped by my husband without me knowing right after I tested Chicamonkey’s bg, and I was explaining her results to her.

Attached Files:

Luxe and carfurby (GA) like this.
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, if something really unusual doesn't happen on tonight's PM cycle, you could go to 1.25 tomorrow morning

FYI....you don't have anything entered in the AM "U" cell today

Suzi and Chicamonkey likes this.
  3. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Thank you!!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the new dose. Chicamonkey looks pretty chillin' listening to her BG results.

Here is the link to your previous post, which we like to see for connectivity: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/12-7-20-chicamonkey-amps-379.239663/

If you want help, it's better to change the prefix on the subject line to a "?". Several of us scan for those to see who has a question. Then you can put something like "dose question or dose help" on the subject line too so people know at a glance what sort of help you need.

5. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Lol!!! I didn’t know that question button was there!!!! Get ready !! :)

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  6. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Once your question is answered, you take off the prefix and the question (Help please etc) from your title so people scanning the threads don't think that you still have an unanswered question. :)