12.5 Bella amps 206,+2 185,+5.30 87,pmps 60 ,+1 75,+3 57(p)120(pm) +4 125(pm)pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bellasmom, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2299638/
    Vines to @Phoebes @Tracey&Jones
    Lot of hugs to @LizzieInTexas

Sammie update, only puked 1x since MMR yesterday and he ate this am! Didn’t eat much yesterday but some so maybe give the MMR some time

DH update he is off, forcing fluids lol lol told him I wanted that 1 gallon water gone by time I get off work or else, lol we all here know how to force fluids lol I said I will get it in u one way or the other, your up against a pro lol, he started his meds last night and yogurt, also D-mannose, cranberry thanks for all the well wishes and prayers yesterday, I was a little crazy yesterday so I’m better as well
    Have a great day

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

So glad to hear Sammie ate!!! Anything at all is better than nothing..maybe that marshmallow root was helpful after all...sometimes I have my doubts about supplements - but at least it doesn't hurt to try...yeah! Hope DH has a better day - if this is his first kidney stone (?) it's going to be a ride he'll never forget...Looks like Bella is close to the beach...Luci visited the beach last night but didn't want to go in for a swim...maybe today? I'm always hopeful. Sending you big hugs of support this morning!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Healing vines and prayers for DH and Sammie:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Sammie ate for you and the MMR seems to be helping. I hope Bella heads down and surfs today. Sending prayers for your DH. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Bellasmom likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Thanks Sue, maybe they will both go today

5. Bellasmom

Thanks Carla

6. Rosie & Bailey

Rosie & Bailey Well-Known Member

Glad the MMR helped Sammie. Hope DH gets better soon and that Bella makes it to the lagoon today.

Bellasmom likes this.
  7. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yeah for a more peaceful start to your day , Jamie:bighug: You are quite the drink-your-water task master :woot: :joyful: We would all do well to drink more ...water , that is ;) Sending prayers to you and yours ❤️

Bellasmom likes this.
  8. Bellasmom

Message_1544022231720.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, you were feeling crazy yesterday! Who wouldn't? You have been dealing with Bella, Abby and Sammy, a very painful knee..then DH gets sick and is in pain and really scared. Big huge hugs to you for just getting through the day! Jamie, you took care of everything, calming DH and making sure he got to Dr., getting his UTI supplies, went to work, took care of kitties and DH, made food and cleaned up the kitchen. And women are the weaker gender, hmmmpph! LOL You are superwoman, lady.

10. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Sending healing vines to DH for a speedy recovery. I'm so very glad to hear Sammie ate this morning, and I'm glad to hear that the day has been much more calm for you! I definitely hope that continues! Bella is looking good so far!

Bellasmom likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Thanks!!! Yes I was whooped and whoever said women are the weaker gender must have been a MAN LOL LOL

12. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Sammie is feeling better. Hope DH feels better soon as well. Very pretty kitty!

Bellasmom likes this.
  13. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Glad to hear "Superwoman" has everything under Control! :p [​IMG]

Hope this day turns out to be Wonderful! :)

14. Rosie & Bailey

You're a good looking boy there, Bella. No wonder the girls like to follow you to the Lagoon.

So true! We don't need to prove it every day, though, so glad you are getting a break today. Hope the rest of your day just keeps getting better!

Bellasmom likes this.
  15. Bellasmom

Thanks!!

16. Bellasmom

Let’s hope we don’t have a pj party!

17. Rosie & Bailey

Looks like Bella is planning one, whether you are ready or not. Maybe he read this thread and found out you are feeling better today.

Bellasmom likes this.
  18. Sue and Luci

AWWW look at that babeeee!!! I just want to reach over there and give him a gentle pat...not wake him up...just feel that soft fur...soooo precious! We need some hearts here!!! heart/heart/heart/

Bellasmom likes this.
  19. Sue and Luci

Did YOU see Luci's numbers this afternoon/tonight? She and Bella are surfing!!! This late!!! What's up with those two? Is anyone else in the lagoon? Who's got them going surfing so late...Luci 'never' does this...yes...it's going to be a long night...DH needs to get a power nap...cause mama bean here has to work tomorrow...and be able to THINK! Learning new code language is challenging..don't need to be sleepy on top of already challenging day!!

Bellasmom likes this.
  20. Bellasmom

This momma bean is having to wing it on her own, DH is ill, oh lord
    120 on pet meter though, will set alarm for 10 I guess

Sue and Luci likes this.