12/28 Twice AMBG 56=OTJ Trial Day 12

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kim & Twice, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim & Twice

Kim & Twice Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning LL :coffee: :coffee:

Twice is off to a great start for day 12 :D DH let me sleep in today and wrestled with Twice for about half an hour, then gave up :lol: He is NOT interested in his pokie pokie today, but I got in in three easy steps: 1)Wrestle and pokes at the ear 2)Wrestle some more and inadvertently tickle the ear making the cat shake his head vigorously 3) Wipe some blood off my face and test it :roll: :lol: NO PROBLEM!

We are in the midst of an out and out blizzard this morning. Only mama and eldest son showed up last night so we let them in to eat and warm up, then put them back out to go find the babies. DH let the eldest son and babies in this morning, but mama is tucked away somewhere and smartly avoiding the blowing snow and cold. When it calms enough, she'll come.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us yesterday. We ended up being away from the house all day, then heated some left overs and passed out watching a movie. Hoping to get more visits in today :D

Sending vines to all in need. Have a good day everyone!

2. lovey11

lovey11 Well-Known Member

I like your method of ear testing Twice! :lol: You should make a video of that for the new members.

Twice's numbers and his activity level are looking great. WOW!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Kim :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: on the testing drill this morning,. I had a few of those. Get ready to get the sample, Mannie shakes his head and the blood goes flying.... quickly recover, and test. Fun times, huh.

Kudos to you and the strays! Thanks gawd there are folks like you that will care for those kitties.

and Twice: CONGRATS ON DAY 12!!!! You are almost there. flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat

4. Mocha'sMom

Mocha'sMom Member

Wow, what beautiful numbers Twice! Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

CONGRATS on DAY 12!

I like your testing method! And it's great to see him feeling so feisty!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: on the testing this morning. At least you got it done.

Happy Day 12!
    flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

6. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stay warm! I'm so glad the kitten got found, yay for big brother!

7. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Twice, almost there!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Sounds like you and DH had a nice day yesterday, Kim :D :D Stay warm and snuggly today~

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

:lol: on your morning testing ;-) got it done.

I hope momma cat shows up soon.

Happy Day Twelve [​IMG] :YMHUG:

9. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

Twice, let your beans do the test so they won't worry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Yay for day 12! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Almost there! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You can do it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We aren't having a blizzard today but we do get snow in Flagstaff, 110" = 270 cm per year. :D
    Liz

10. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, I see you got our blizzard from the last few days? Glad to get rid of it ;-) Twice figures his trial is over, the daily pokies need to stop :shock: :lol: It's a good new method to try...I know I've ended up with the ear shake spatter :lol: Happy Day 12 guys! :mrgreen:

11. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

Yippee for Day 12!!!!!
    dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat flip_cat :RAHCAT :RAHCAT flip_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

12. Patty & Champ

Patty & Champ Well-Known Member

If we all looked carefully, I bet we'd all find little blood splatters on our kitchen floors, cabinets, and anything else around the testing areas. Geez, those head shakes can be so exasperating, especially when it took some effort to get that perfect blood drop to form!!! Sounds like Twice is a feisty little dude...which are the best kind!!

How exciting...almost time to have an OTJ party!!!

Have a great day!!

13. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Whoo Hoo! To Day 12!
    :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Debie & Jezebel

14. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wahooooo...Day 12!!!

A couple days ago, I took off my glasses to clean a spot off them. Yep, it was a blood spatter. Fortunately, I was at home and not work :shock: !!!

Have a great night, Kim!

15. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

HAPPY DAY TWELVE!!!

Oh it sounds so cold there! Glad you had some down time and enjoyed movies together.

16. Michele&Errol

Michele&Errol Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    DAY 12 CELEBRATIONS! !​

I agree, I think Twice is trying to tell you something: mom, I don't need pokies anymore, I'm fine! cat_pet_icon

17. MrZ

MrZ Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.