12/12 Toby AMPS 707..... reduction day again

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kate & Toby, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Kate & Toby

Kate & Toby Member

Morning All,

Well that was a LOOOOONNNGGG night, I stayed up with Toby until 4am, testing and feeding, I can't believe he went so low after only earning a reduction less than a week ago, looks like we are reducing again, despite the mega bounce at AMPS.

He is feeling a bit fluffed up this morning and not himself, didn't eat much breakfast, it is likely the result of his rollercoaster ride overnight.

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Big day today in the UK, as we head to the polls......as I like to see it, a case of picking the best of a very bad bunch.....

Beth 73 likes this.
  2. Kate & Toby

Kate & Toby Member

3. Sandra And Buddy (GA)

Sandra And Buddy (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow! It's crazy to go from one extreme to the other like that. I am sure id don't make him feel very good.

Hope he levels out a bit.

Kate & Toby likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness , Kate ...your Toby looks like my Elmo when it comes to bouncing :woot: It's amazing the range of numbers in one 24 hour period . Sending prayers that you get rest today :bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Toby clears the bounce today.

Kate & Toby likes this.
  6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Kate --

If I can ask a favor. When you need advice regarding low numbers, people will keep checking back to make sure you and your kitty are OK. I kept looking for updated spreadsheet information. It would help enormously if you could keep your spreadsheet current while you're testing. We never want to leave someone who has a question or who is nervous about low numbers especially late at night.

Sue and Luci and Kate & Toby like this.
  7. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

WOW! I think Beth's Elmo and Toby are vying for the "Best Bouncer" award of 2019! Toby sure is looking good though!:D

Kate & Toby likes this.
  8. Kate & Toby

Kate & Toby Member

Hi Sienne, I'm so sorry, I cant update the spreadsheet on my phone and it was the middle of the night and the computer is in my sons bedroom and my husband can do it on his phone but he was asleep. I updated as much as I could. I am going to work out why I cant do the spreadsheet on my phone so I can be in control of it all. I do appreciate how much going off radar must be frustrating and I do apologise,especially when you are all so kind to help me.

9. Kate & Toby

Kate & Toby Member

Hahaha.... it always amazes me too... our spreadsheet is like a blinking rainbow all in one day! Gah!
    He is still a bit fluffed up (best way to describe it albeit not very scientific lol). Hoping for a better pmps in 2 hours.
    Elmo is a dude! Sorry to hear he is also a pickle.
    Thanks for your support x

10. Kate & Toby

Kate & Toby Member

Hahaha best bouncer.... cheeky boys. Thanks Linda, it's generally a downward trend albeit a rollercoaster ride to get down there! Hope all well with you

11. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

WOW! He's gotta be taking that 'biggest bounce' award for today! Wowser!!! Totally terrific liver he's got to be dumping all that glycogen...it's very highly responsive to the lower numbers he had last night...amazing!

I sure hope he settles down for you soon.

Have a great evening Kate!

Kate & Toby likes this.