12/09-Dolly-AMPS 248 -235@+2 -100@+4.5 -55@+5.5 -49@+6 -69@+6.5 -66@+8 -89@+11 -PMPS121-181@+2.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Dec 9, 2020.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Didn't wake up to give fresh food or pull food before fast. It's highly unlikely she would eat old food but I guess it's possible. These am numbers are so frustrating,

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

She's still doing much better than she was a couple of months back! No more pinks and a lot less yellow.
    They say the AM numbers are the last to come down.

Did you feed her a tsp of MC at +2? If you note down which cycles you did and didn't in the SS comments, we can see if that strategy is paying off. :)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

She will likely be coming down from the bounce already. She’s clearing them quickly.

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

No I did not, I will check at +3 and see if she’s coming down. I always put in the notes when I give her any mc or hc. I can add when I don’t as well. Water people coming out soon, I will do it later. I did not give her any last night at +2. Thanks Elise for a more positive outlook. I am just constantly exhausted. Thanks for being there. :bighug::bighug:

I wanted to add that Dolly seemed to be feeling fine, eating well, yesterday, but she was sort of lethargic. I just never know when she’s going to have those bursts of energy, playing etc, numbers don’t always indicate her moods or actions. She is fine this morning.

I just realized I was answering Bhooma's questions. Thank you both for always jumping in. :):)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Yes. Folks used to post the 5 p’s as they are more than just numbers.
    Peeing, pooping, purring, playing, purring.

6. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Time got away from me, whatever that means. Gave her a little 12%. Don't know if this was the right thing to do but she usually drops after this. It's what I did yesterday morning. She's feeling good.:cat: 5 p’s

tiffmaxee likes this.
  7. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

100@+4.5 so the mc (12%) seemed to keep her from a drastic drop. (That didn’t work) :(

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

It's +5.5 and she is deeply snoozing. :cat: Good thing I decided to wake her. Gave her 15%
    Turkey Feast Roasted in Gravy - Gravy Lovers. I will check her in 30 minutes. So much for a poke break but she is at her nadir.

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

49@+6 - gave her some 21% Tuna and Cheddar in Gravy. She's thirsty. She ate some of the 21% but she's over eating. At her grass so maybe nauseous

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I know 66 is a good number, Dolly was in the 60's in remission. Is it a safe number now? I guess more important is where she will be in 4 hours. It will probably go up more by then but need to know for Dolly, what is the lowest number I can safely shoot?

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

:bookworm::bookworm::bookworm:, read about TR so many times, Dolly is so unpredictable. She's at 89@+11. Great numbers today, right? :joyful:

Bandit's Mom and Katherine&Ruby like this.
  12. Bandit's Mom

Great cycle!

Since she is a long term diabetic, and you are following TR, you reduce the dose only if she drops below 40 and 50 on 3 separate days on the same dose. So this was drop 1. 2 more drops for a reduction.

I would get a PMPS +2 and of she is significantly higher, I would assume she is bouncing from today's lows and stop testing/not feed MC.
    How much longer for PMPS?

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Just posted - 121

14. Bandit's Mom

OK. See you at +2. Or a +2.5 might be better.

15. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Not eating yet, she does this every night. Tonight she ran when I tried to feed her. :stop:

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I think she likes the mc & hc and going on strike against lc food. :oops:

17. Bandit's Mom

Yeah, that happens with Bandit too! :banghead:

18. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

She’s at 181.

19. Bandit's Mom

Clearly bouncing. No MC and no more tests! Good night!

20. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Boohma for everything. How do you get past the bouncing or is this just normal? I've read what it is but - i AM TIRED AND WILL READ ABOUT IT AGAIN.

Take good care. :cat::):cat:

21. Bandit's Mom

It's normal. Some cats bounce longer than others. Feeding to avoiding steep drops could help to some extent. Dolly is clearing bounces quickly, so that's good. And she's no longer bouncing to pinks. That is definitely progress on the bouncing front.

22. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you :bighug: You and Bandit have a wonderful day. :cat::)

Bandit's Mom likes this.