11/24 Cole AMPS 130/ +7.5 139/ PMPS 121/+1 113/+3 104

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Colio, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Colio

Colio Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...1-137-2-92-3-104-5-104-pmps-153-2-139.239002/

Nice start to the day :cool: and Cole was settling in for his post breakfast nap when the carrying case came out. Off to the vet to be groomed and get more comfortable with less matts and knots. Lots of discussion on the way over about his lack of happiness at the trip and overall displeasure with me. He was quite loud about it too! :mad:

I do hope it's not too hard on his BG.

Have a great day everyone :):coffee::)

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

He will recover. Some cats actually are lower at the vet. Not Max. Have a great day.

Colio likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Butters dropped low last time she was at the vet. She also gets very angry being in her carrier. :rolleyes: I hope it goes well today. Get a test when you get home. I actually tested Butters in the parking lot in the car because it was so far away.

May wanna change your title to 11/24 when you have a moment. :bighug:

Colio likes this.
  4. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Feline version of Murphy's Law.

Colio likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the grooming session goes well. I'm sure Cole will feel much better once he gets home.

Colio likes this.
  6. Colio

Colio Member

Home again, home again. Test was close to his AMPS and he refused to eat anything while at the vet.

Looks better but his whole tummy and two legs were shaved ... oh the indignity of it ;)

He's eaten, had a drink of water, and is doing a perimeter check to ensure we didn't change the house while he was gone. Glad that's over!

7. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

8. Colio

Colio Member

arghh :) thank you!

9. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Are there before and after pics ;)? Glad he did well and seemingly gave his stamp of approval of your home :)

Colio likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Would love to see his indignity.......

Colio likes this.
  11. Colio

Colio Member

Will see what I can do on the pics ;) I think he's had enough of us for today.

Now that his tummy is shaved, he is grooming it ... soothing I guess. :rolleyes: