11/12 LT AMPS 167 +2 236 +4 218 +7 166 PMPS 225 +3 216

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

yesterday https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-3-5-62-4-77-4-5-67-5-60-5-5-64-7-105.238419/

We pawtied late into the night here with a Friskies and FF gravy buffet. It looks like a strip and lancet explosion next to the chair where I test:eek:. From here on out every can gets labeled as MC or HC immediately upon entry into the house. We went to straight NJ dose this morning to see what it does.

He is eating a bit better this morning, but is still needing encouragement to eat his full meal.

May everyone have a good day with their kitties.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

we mark all of our cans top and bottom, bc once the tops get torn off and the coffee is no longer fresh.... well, yeah ...
    glad you navigated your long night safely, hope you get a little rest today. :bighug:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad LT came back up for you. I hope he surfs safely today. I hope he continues to eat.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wow! What a night you had! Glad LT is back on the beach this morning! Surf safely LT!

Yep, I hear ya on the cans...I usually mark all my cans as soon as I bring them home from the store... cansOfcatFood.jpg