11/11 Luci AMPS 250 *Pic

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sunday

Happy Veteran's Day! My DH is a veteran so we recognize their sacrifices. Hope everyone had a pleasant weekend. We went for a bike ride around our community here yesterday morning - I was only out for about an hour but Luci decided that she didn't like us leaving her and made a run for the sharks:eek: that silly girl! Just never know what to expect from her...she's just full of surprises.

So today, I'm back to work - it's been piling up - ugh :arghh: and it's going to be another beautiful day here in SW Florida. I'd like to go for another bike ride - ha...wonder if Luci would get out of that lemon tree if I did that? I understand from the weather reports that they're getting several inches of snow today at home in Michigan - and we're getting several tons of sun here in SW Florida. The temp in Michigan is 29, here it's 64...I think I'll stay here!:joyful:

Sending vines for @For_Luna as she continues her journey to wellness and to @Bronx's dad as he mourns the loss of his precious sugarbaby. We are all sad for him.

Make the most of today everyone, it never comes around again. :bighug::bighug:

Here's a pic of the boardwalk that takes us out to the estuary.
    BayForestBoardwalk.jpg

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down and surfs for you today. I hope work isn't too hectic. Beautiful picture.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on down to the lagoon again Luci!
    Beautiful picture!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Tell your DH thank you for serving!!!
    Luci, you’re in Florida, you’re supposed to be at the beach!

Debra and Yoyo likes this.
  5. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Beautiful picture, what a nice trail! Have a great bike ride again this morning Sue! (hope that gets Luci scurrying on three paws to the lagoon!) :p

Hugs and thank you to your DH! :bighug:

Have a great day back at work, hope it goes smoothly and you get it all done! :)

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

8. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Come on down there miss Luci and that pic is beautiful and the weather is awesome, have a great day Sue

9. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Your Florida reports make me happy for you, and Luci too! We have a freeze coming overnight, and I'm already sorry I complained about the heat.
    Ms. Luci - I hope you are about to be turning back to that lovely green you sported yesterday. Keep healing little doll. Sue, I really imagine Luci being very thankful you headed south:) Enjoy more bike rides!

10. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Hope you can get that bike ride in today. It is nice over here too but it is hot at 83 degrees right now. You have cooler air on your side of the coast....enjoy it.

Did the vet say when Luci will be getting her cast off?

11. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Expecting 9 degrees tonight! :eek:

I'd LOVE to be on that "boardwalk Today :D
    upload_2019-11-11_13-47-20.jpeg

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Sue and Luci

NINE! OH NO!!! Ugh :( I'm so sorry for everyone left behind in the cold north...hope it doesn't last too long!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  13. Sue and Luci

Our vet down here is a pretty nice and practical guy - thankfully! We're going back to see him on 12/12 for an x-ray to see how she's healing...then on the same visit pre-dental labs. After that he's going to do the dental and cut the cast off during the same 'sedation' - he said it would just make more sense to do it all at the same time since she'll have to be sedated for both.

I didn't get to ride the bike today - but I did get a nice walk in early - before all hell broke out at work...it's been a busy day with lots of politics... I just wanna do my job...but there's some pushing and pulling with the powers that be...and my poor boss - he's just trying to do surgery - and I keep sending him emails from these people - and he just can't keep up .... oh well...he has more important things on his mind that the workings of the IT and their issues... I'll go see how Yoyo is behaving today :)

The weather here in the early part of the day is just delightful...cool and sunny - warmed up a bit now - but that's ok...I'll take it any day over what they're getting at home - everyone is telling us and sending pics of the awful weather - snowing 4-6" or some such - and the roads are just awful...no one appears to remember anything about driving in bad conditions...

Hope you have a wonderful day over on your 'side' :)

14. Sue and Luci

Luci is luxurating on the bed now...she seems to think she should sleep as the 'Queen' sleeps. I know she loves her lanai but every now and then wants to come in and enjoy the A/C I suppose.

All that bad freezie weather - I'm so glad I don't have to endure it any longer. Lovely sunny day here today :)

15. Sue and Luci

Thanks I will! He served in Antarctica for a year 'on the ice' The rest of the time he was 'staging'...waiting for the weather to improve for the flight in. It's a real tale to hear about!

Luci did make it to the beach today - I need to update her SS :)

Jill & Scooter likes this.