11/11 LT AMPS 161 +2 98 +2.5 85 +3.5 77 PMPS 150 +3 66 +3.5 62 +4 77 +4.5 67 +5 60 +5.5 64 +7 105

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope LT's appy picks up. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. Suzanne Burton

Thanks Carla. I just noticed that Furball’s picture is on the FDMB calendar this month- so cute.

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hope lt eats for your today :bighug:

wait. there's a calendar?

5. Suzanne Burton

Yes, they sold calendars last year as a fundraiser. There won’t be one for 2021, but I sure hope they’ll have one the following year. This year’s features pics of many beautiful/handsome FDMB kitties.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  6. Suzanne Burton

So I was worried when LT jumped during his shot, that it went into his muscle. Well, he dove at 2 hours which confirmed my fears:arghh: . Will be checking frequently until it goes up and will intervene as necessary.

7. Suzanne Burton

So after bringing LT up to a safe level, I found him slurping HC gravy that I accidentally left out:facepalm:. He solved a late night for me.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  8. Suzanne Burton

So the whole time I though I was feeding him HC, was feeding him MC. I usually label the cans, but I just bought some and didn't have a chance to label them. So, at the +5 he finally gets HC.