11.01. Simba AMPS 333 +2 358 +7.5 275 PMPS 250 +3 266 +8 245

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lina and Simba, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

He's clearing bounces quickly though, so that's good! :)

Lina and Simba likes this.
  3. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

Yes, he absolutely caught me off guard yesterday! I will be napping all day today, thank goodness my university studies resume in two weeks.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Hope the bounce clears soon!! :bighug:

Bandit's Mom and Lina and Simba like this.
  5. Bandit's Mom

The irony is that we all crave lower numbers and when we start seeing them, we are so happy for the occasional bounce to catch up on sleep and other things! LOL.

6. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

AMPS +2 358. Looks like we're repeating yesterday's trend. If only it was the other way around and we'd get the green numbers in the day, that would make it much easier :D C'mon Simba!

7. Bandit's Mom

If wishes were horses. You're probably the millionth person here to wish for that! :p

8. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

So far Simba's copying yesterday... Looking forward to another sleepless night ;)

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  9. Bandit's Mom

They always oblige when it comes to sleepless nights! Have your new syringes come?

10. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

The syringes are being delivered! I hope they get here today, but tomorrow at latest.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  11. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

Quite an uneventful day - no food delivery, no syringe delivery either. Might be because of the snow storm that’s hit Finland today! Simba let out a little squeak before going to the litter tray today so I caught him again with the ketostix. As far as I can tell it looked negative. I’ll try and snap a photo next time. Simba hasn’t been “drowning” in his water bowl as he used to when his numbers were super high and he patiently let me clip his nails today. In 30 minutes time I’ll measure his PMPS and see what direction we’re headed tonight! :D

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  12. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

PMPS 250. A bit higher than yesterday. Should I skip straight to +3 or check back at +2 to see which way this is going?

13. Bandit's Mom

You can do a +3 :)

14. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Simba comes down slowly for you tonight so you can sleep without worrying. How much snow did you get?

15. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

I hope he’s on a safe blue wave for me tonight. Over the last 24hrs we’ve got 20cm of snow, but more is expected!

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  16. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Get off the trampoline and slide down slowly, Simba! Paws crossed for a non-eventful cycle tonight:cool:. Kitties seem to like to do the opposite of what we want, though:rolleyes:.

17. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

Looks like Simba won't come down from his bounce tonight. Would I be alright to sleep through to AMPS? :blackeye:

18. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like you should be fine to sleep.

19. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

I doubt I’ll sleep through the whole night anyway... but just see how far I go without setting an alarm, maybe get a +7 or +8 measurement to gather some data. :)

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  20. Lina and Simba

Lina and Simba Member

What a flat night... I am happy to continue with sleep until AMPS+2, Simbas grandmother shall complete his 8am morning routine:cat: