10/9 Moonie AMPS 74, +2 72, PMPS 211, +2.5 270, +7 265

Connie & Parker & Moonie

Member Since 2026
10/8 Moonie AMPS 263, +2 262, +8 95, +10 87, PMPS 99, +2.5 58, +3.5 84, +4.75 95

Our hearts are with Dyana and Sabrina today. We’re continuing to pray that Sabrina makes her way safely home to her mom Dyana and her brother Jackson very soon.

Moonie is continuing to do great this morning. I hope she lets us keep testing, because it makes me so happy to see her in these numbers.

She’s such a funny girl. Yesterday she somehow found a crust of bread, and I caught her batting it around and licking it. Trust Moonie to seek out the highest-carb option anywhere. 😂 Since she’s been such a good girl, she’s getting some cooked chicken breast today. I hope she likes it!

Happy Friday, everyone. We’ll be keeping Sabrina and Dyana in our thoughts and prayers and hoping today is the day Sabrina comes home. ❤️

Moonie looking surprised mom was home early yesterday - I rushed home to test her at +8 😅

IMG_3285.jpeg
 
Trust Moonie to seek out the highest-carb option anywhere. 😂

She knows how to enjoy life’s little pleasures 😄

Beautiful numbers. Just great! I hope her ears are better and improving. Sending my love to Moonie! 🥰 Sometimes I think her eyes are green. Other times they seem yellow. Am I right?

My heart and thoughts are also with Dyana and Sabrina.

Wishing you a good Friday, Connie!
 
She knows how to enjoy life’s little pleasures 😄

Beautiful numbers. Just great! I hope her ears are better and improving. Sending my love to Moonie! 🥰 Sometimes I think her eyes are green. Other times they seem yellow. Am I right?

My heart and thoughts are also with Dyana and Sabrina.

Wishing you a good Friday, Connie!
Aw thank you Clarice! Her ears are improving just not as fast as I’d like 😅

And you’re spot on - her eyes are green but with a yellow undertone so it looks yellow in some lights :)

Happy Friday to you too and I hope you and Mami Cat are both doing well ❤️
 
Did you take the picture right after taking away the bread, she looks so sad 🤣 Like: Mum that was mine I found it!

She is such a beautiful lady and I would have never guessed that she is already 14, especially with that shiny fur.
Her numbers are awesome, keep that up Moonie!! 🥰

Happy Friday and hope you guys have a great weekend
 
Did you take the picture right after taking away the bread, she looks so sad 🤣 Like: Mum that was mine I found it!

She is such a beautiful lady and I would have never guessed that she is already 14, especially with that shiny fur.
Her numbers are awesome, keep that up Moonie!! 🥰

Happy Friday and hope you guys have a great weekend
No but she was asleep and I must have interrupted a particularly good dream. Maybe she was swimming in a pool of forbidden kibbles. 🤣🤣🤣

Happy Friday to you and handsome Regs too!
 
Beautiful cycle Moonie!!! Happy you're hanging out with my sweet boy Nestle. The more the merrier. Beach pawty 🌊🏖☀️🐈🐈‍⬛

She looks so funny and surprised in this photo haha. It's like she's saying "Ummm mom, what ru doing home so early??? I'm not done napping!"

Happy Furrrrrriday
🙋🏻‍♀️🐾🥰✨️🐈‍⬛❤️🐈🤗😻
 
Beautiful cycle Moonie!!! Happy you're hanging out with my sweet boy Nestle. The more the merrier. Beach pawty 🌊🏖☀️🐈🐈‍⬛

She looks so funny and surprised in this photo haha. It's like she's saying "Ummm mom, what ru doing home so early??? I'm not done napping!"

Happy Furrrrrriday
🙋🏻‍♀️🐾🥰✨️🐈‍⬛❤️🐈🤗😻
Aww beach pawty for all the FDMB kitties!

She looks like she’s saying “umm mom did you get fired? Why are you home early? My treats are expensive you know!”
 
Back
Top