10/8 Jude | AMPS 266; +3 285; PMPS 106; +4 79

Mary & Jude

Member Since 2024
yesterday's condo

Jude has had a nice drop with his PMPS. He is often slow to warm up to increases, so I'm hoping that this is the beginning of that warm up. If not, I'll probably increase again tomorrow night.

I cut out his nightly snack last night and held back a couple of tablespoons from his nightly meal to give him as a "snack." He was pretty hungry when it came to snack time, but he managed to hold it together and wasn't too annoying in terms of food begging.

I increased his Gaba tonight to 1.5 ish, working up to 1.8. The doctor increased the Gaba to treat his arthritis.

We are under a tropical storm warning tonight, with the worst of the weather expected to hit tomorrow evening and Saturday. Isaias is currently a hurricane, but it will weaken when it hits landfall, and by the time it moves toward our area, will be a tropical storm. The path looks to be somewhat to the left of us, and while I hate for anyone to receive the inevitable brunt of it, we certainly don't want to receive it, so we're hoping things don't shift in our direction ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž

Sending prayers for and holding almost constant thoughts for Sabrina @Dyana with hopes that she will find her way back home soon.

Wishing everyone a peaceful evening.
 
Last edited:
yesterday's condo

Jude has had a nice drop with his PMPS. He is often slow to warm up to increases, so I'm hoping that this is the beginning of that warm up. If not, I'll probably increase again tomorrow night.

I cut out his nightly snack last night and held back a couple of tablespoons from his nightly meal to give him as a "snack." He was pretty hungry when it came to snack time, but he managed to hold it together and wasn't too annoying in terms of food begging.

I increased his Gaba tonight to 1.5 ish, working up to 1.8. The doctor increased the Gaba to treat his arthritis.

We are under a tropical storm warning tonight, with the worst of the weather expected to hit tomorrow evening and Saturday. Isaias is currently a hurricane, but it will weaken when it hits landfall, and by the time it moves toward our area, will be a tropical storm. The path looks to be somewhat to the left of us, and while I hate for anyone to receive the inevitable brunt of it, we certainly don't want to receive it, so we're hoping things don't shift in our direction ๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿคž

Sending prayers and almost constant thoughts to @Dyana, with hopes that Sabrina will find her way back home soon.

Wishing everyone a peaceful evening.
Stay safe Mary and kitties!!! ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ› ๐Ÿˆ
Good luck with the med increases and food changes. Hoping Jude goes with the flow.
Good luck if you increase his dose ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
 
Nice PMPS Mr. Jude! Hope thatโ€™s a sign of things to come for him.

Tropical storm sounds scary, hope it completely misses you guys. I understand your feeling of not wanting bad weather, it will be snowing here tomorrow night and most of Saturday ๐Ÿ˜”

Wishing you and your crew a lovely evening!
 
My fluffy fella...on dope (look at those pupils...Gaba-stoned).
IMG_8082.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tropical storm sounds scary, hope it completely misses you guys. I understand your feeling of not wanting bad weather, it will be snowing here tomorrow night and most of Saturday ๐Ÿ˜”
Snowing already???!?!?!?????!?!!!???!?!?!????!?
Noooooooo! It's too early for that!
Good ol' Alberta eh?

Stay warm with your girls!
How's Trixie doing? And how's Seven? Please post some ohotos when you have a moment. I miss them ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›โค๏ธ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฅœ
 
Back
Top