10/7 Karamelle AMPS 172 +3 201 +10 97 PMPS 118 +3 83 +5 32 +9 36

Wait actually I'm coming back to this because I got the notification you liked it and SHOULD I say keep it up??? Keep it down??? Keep it RIGHT THERE!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JoM
I got totally lax with testing today and looky what I got at +10? 💚 Hope it doesnt plummet now. Im pretty sure I gave a bit more than the 0.25S this morning. More like 0.25. The plunger was super sticky and I didnt want to push too far so I left it.
 
Last edited:
Omg I spoke too soon. I can’t believe she threw you another lime. What a naughty dramatic girl! She does love her rollercoasters. I don’t know how you manage this with such grace Jo.
Thanks for your confidence in me Connie. Im just rolling with it. I wanted to do a test a couple hours after the lime, since Id given the honey, but slept thru it and she was low again in 4 hours. I gave some more honey and three hours later was PMPS and she was high enough to shoot. So I went back to my other dose 0.25S. Not sure what number to call it. Its just a push past 0.25.
 
Thanks for your confidence in me Connie. Im just rolling with it. I wanted to do a test a couple hours after the lime, since Id given the honey, but slept thru it and she was low again in 4 hours. I gave some more honey and three hours later was PMPS and she was high enough to shoot. So I went back to my other dose 0.25S. Not sure what number to call it. Its just a push past 0.25.
Seriously I don't know how you do it! She seems so sensitive to the tiniest changes in dose, and she certainly loves a dramatic scuba dive! I hope 0.25S is the one and you can get some rest today :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: JoM
Back
Top