JoM
Member Since 2023
10/4 Karamelle AMPS 353 +2 440 +4 413 +9 380 PMPS 388 +2 312 +5 74 +8 67 +10 161
Sorry I missed yesterday. It was my birthday, which I didnt really celebrate, but a lot was going on. Anyway she was high all day, so not much going on there.
Her shenanigans continue! Still bouncing
from the greens
two days ago? Shes certainly trying to reach beyond the galaxy today. 

Her TLI finally came back and is normal. Her spec fPL was normal too so none of this appears to be Pancreatitis related. She does seem to be doing better on the extra meds. Shes certainly eating better. I hope she will gain back the weight she lost.
Sorry I missed yesterday. It was my birthday, which I didnt really celebrate, but a lot was going on. Anyway she was high all day, so not much going on there.
Her shenanigans continue! Still bouncing
Her TLI finally came back and is normal. Her spec fPL was normal too so none of this appears to be Pancreatitis related. She does seem to be doing better on the extra meds. Shes certainly eating better. I hope she will gain back the weight she lost.
Last edited:
