10/5 Nao AMPS 164, +3 84, +5 68, +7 80

whitedecay

Member Since 2023
Previous Post

Hi everyone! Long time no see 😻

Nao has been doing very good (anti-jinx). It was actually me who was doing poorly health-wise, but finally I've started to feel better. Nothing too serious, thankfully!

I missed you all and your kittens. I hope everyone is alright :bighug:

Wishing you all a lovely start of the week! 💚

1000090963.jpg
 
I missed you Michelle and Nao and have been thinking about you both. Happy to see you're back and that Nao is doing well. Hopefully you're on the mend as well.
Sending PAWsitive vibes your way.
🥰✨️❤️🙋🏻‍♀️🐾🐈🤗🐈🐈🥜🥰
 
I missed you Michelle and Nao and have been thinking about you both. Happy to see you're back and that Nao is doing well. Hopefully you're on the mend as well.
Sending PAWsitive vibes your way.
🥰✨️❤️🙋🏻‍♀️🐾🐈🤗🐈🐈🥜🥰
Aww, thank you so much, Karolina! Missed you all too 🤗💕😻
 
Back
Top