10/5 Moonie AMPS 297, +2.5 216, +6 146, +8.5 80, PMPS 64, +2.5 93

Connie & Parker & Moonie

Member Since 2026
10/4 Moonie AMPS 115, +3 201, PMPS 257, +2 248

Not sure what’s going on. We even swapped out our pen yesterday thinking that maybe it had lost efficacy since we were almost done with it.

Maybe she went lower on 10/3 and we didn’t catch it and now she’s bouncing?

Parker thinks we should try to grab a couple more nadirs before increasing. We’ll try that. Hopefully this is just a bounce and she’ll break it soon.

Happy Monday everyone from a snoozy Moon Moon!

IMG_3239.jpeg
 
Have a gentle slide 🛝 down soon Miss Moonie 🐈‍⬛😻🌊🏄‍♀️
She seems to break her bounces nicely, so hopefully Parker is right and you’ll see what’s going on with a little more information.
Have a great week, Connie and family 🥰💕
 
Wow! What a drop from today's AMPS!! She responds to even a veiled threat of an increase :p
She was pretending not to listen (but she was listening). Good stuff Moonie!
I’m going to have to make these threats every day now! Though now I’m worried she’s bouncing so maybe my threats should have been more specific. I feel like Moonie has been giving me her version of malicious compliance… like I’ll show you a drop! 🤣
 
Back
Top