Krista & Copernicus
Member Since 2026
PP
ATrak: He is at home and due for insulin in 3 hours. I will get a +11...but I'm going to give a little bit of carbs to bump him up.
15 minutes before shot and I got him up to 190. **I have been having to give him low carbs all night to make sure he doesn't go too low**
Anyone available for doing advice?
I know a lot of you shoot below 150, but Copernicus isn't regulated or predictable yet.and I haven't shot below 200 yet. Thank you.
ATrak: He is at home and due for insulin in 3 hours. I will get a +11...but I'm going to give a little bit of carbs to bump him up.
15 minutes before shot and I got him up to 190. **I have been having to give him low carbs all night to make sure he doesn't go too low**
Anyone available for doing advice?
I know a lot of you shoot below 150, but Copernicus isn't regulated or predictable yet.and I haven't shot below 200 yet. Thank you.
Last edited: