10/4/20 Squeaky!!! AMPS 311, +5=378; PMPS 389

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-3-20-squeaky-amps-370-4-343-pmps-255.236327/

Some confusing signals......

Yesterday we had a nice time outside, including the first walk around using a halter and leash that we've done for many years.

Last night at around +2, Squeaky was incredibly purring and happy all over me. I was too sleepy at that moment but finally got up and took a +3 reading which was 223. Lowest it's been for a long time.

He slept with me and purred a lot throughout the night, came for pets. This is my typical Squeaky so it's a good sign.

Woke up this morning to find some vomit (not much, greenish he had probably eaten some grass outside yesterday), and 2 solid poops outside the box. He wanted to go out (usually a sign of upset stomach when his stomach is upset) but I gave him some raw pork instead which he devoured. Ate quite a bit.

Now he's sleeping on the sofa! (ON sofa is good. Behind sofa, not good.)

So a bit of mixed signals (+purring, happy, numbers, on sofa) (-poop out of box, vomit).

Here's hoping for some kind of steady improvement. Today will be nice and warm and we'll enjoy going outside again.

Now it's about an hour after I wrote this, he's under the sofa. Guess his blood sugar went up again..... ????

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  2. Jan D & Squeaky

Wow, he was SOOOOO happy to be feeling better, and now he's sad and droopy, since his number went back over 300. Sigh.

3. Jan D & Squeaky

Hi everybody!