10/3 Mia AMPS 136; PMPS 101; +2. 125

Mia is seeing some good numbers, but still not as many greens as you'd like to see. It's hard to tell if her numbers are gradually trending down--it looks like they might be--even with lower amounts of insulin, which would suggest that she's experiencing some pancreas healing. Maybe it's just taking her a little time to get things healed, and she might (anti-jinx and fingers crossed) eventually experience remission.
 
Mia is seeing some good numbers, but still not as many greens as you'd like to see. It's hard to tell if her numbers are gradually trending down--it looks like they might be--even with lower amounts of insulin, which would suggest that she's experiencing some pancreas healing. Maybe it's just taking her a little time to get things healed, and she might (anti-jinx and fingers crossed) eventually experience remission.
The nature of micro dosing seems prone to being variable (using half mark syringe), and I often question on really good cycles whether she may actually be getting more than 1 drop. Higher AMPS readings like today reinforce that question. I do get the feeling her pancreas is offering some help. Remission or not, I’m happy she is feeling so much better. Thanks for checking in! 😊
 
The nature of micro dosing seems prone to being variable (using half mark syringe), and I often question on really good cycles whether she may actually be getting more than 1 drop. Higher AMPS readings like today reinforce that question. I do get the feeling her pancreas is offering some help. Remission or not, I’m happy she is feeling so much better. Thanks for checking in! 😊
Are you also using calipers? They can help in measuring more uniform doses.
 
Back
Top