10/28 LT AMBG 70 PMBG 70 Day 10 OTJ trial

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

yesterday http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-pmbg-65-day-9-otj-trial.220952/#post-2467010

Prayers continue for beautiful Luna and her family.

We woke up to a light dusting of snow and we anticipate more over the next 48 hours. Our family is blessed in so many ways and we often take them for granted. I appreciate the many people I've met on here because of LT's diabetes. One realizes there is still much goodness in the world when finding a forum like this.

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

You've got this , LT ❤️ Happy snowy Day 10, Suzanne :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. J.J. and Phoebe Squeak

J.J. and Phoebe Squeak Well-Known Member

So excited for you! Happy day 10!!

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  4. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LT!! You’re killing it!!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Day 10!
    :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::D:D:D:D:D

6. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Happy Day 10! Go LT! animated-cheerleader-image-0030.gif animated-cheerleader-image-0030.gif

7. Suzanne Burton

Thanks Auntie Beth. I may have snuck a little of my bro Fred's LC food this morning. Mom doesn't know how much 'cause my dad opened the door and doesn't know how much was left in the bowl.

Beth 73 likes this.
  8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I knew he had it in him! He's a little scamp isn't he? An opportunistic kid if there ever was one...

Suzanne if you do get him to remission is there any chance your other kids would eat any kind of raw or lower carbo foods than 'kibble'...that might be the straw that breaks the camel's back...I'd just hate to see him 'get there' (we know where) to the promised Falls and then get into someone elses fuds and blow the whole thing...he just doesn't realize what's at stake here does he?

Better sit that boy down and have a loooooong talk with him mama..

Have a great day Suzanne!!! LT really is looking wonderful :)

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Suzanne Burton

Yes, he never misses an opportunity to eat someone else's food. At least this morning it was LC and I doubt it was too much since Fred likes the LC combo I'm feeding him. I'll show my husband how much to wet food to weigh out for Jake, the completely outdoor civvie. DH usually is up before me so he feeds the kibble because it's easier for him. Fred is completely on wet food so there's never a bowl of cat kibble in the house. Both of the civvies are on diets to bring their weight more in line where it should be, so the food is weighed out for them. No kibble, other than the diabetic dog's, is kept in the house. It's in a non-tearable bag that has a zip-lock closure on it.

Sue and Luci and Beth 73 like this.
  10. Beth 73

And the dad here would reply” oh don’t worry ab it, he’ll be fine “:banghead: And then he is ....:cat:

11. Suzanne Burton

We are trying to show some restraint on our excitement, but we are pretty happy. Thanks for checking on us!

12. Suzanne Burton

Thanks, he's trying real hard.

Beth 73 and AmandaE like this.
  13. Suzanne Burton

Beth 73 likes this.
  14. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

I'm really gonna miss you if you leave Suzanne, but . . . GO Long Tail honey bunny bear!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    You can't really leave anyway, because you'll have to post monthly numbers for a while if LT tries to take you away!!

Bellasmom likes this.
  15. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

LT, how wonderful!

I mirror Jan's post and hope you at least drop by to tell us how AMAZING LT is doing in remission once in a while :)

16. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Whooooo hooooo day 10, u got this

17. Suzanne Burton

I could never forget about you guys and your awesome kitties. I'll still be lurking about to see how everyone is:bighug::bighug::bighug:.

18. Beth 73

You better, Suzanne or we will come to beautiful Colorado and hunt you down ❤️

19. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Happy day 10! :bighug:

20. Suzanne Burton

:woot: Day 10 in the books! Thanks for the LT "watch" everyone - we are taking deep breaths as the countdown continues.

Beth 73 likes this.