10/26 Lulu AMPS 79, +2 94, +6 67, +8 68, PMBG 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PorkChop, Oct 25, 2020.

1. PorkChop

PorkChop Member

Yesterday
    Little Lulu gave us a beautiful shootable green number this morning. Ended up needing 1tsp of FF/LC to help with BG testing. Her first morning tests are always the hardest. Little one has got me all worked out. Sloppy soup isn't good enough lol always a challenge but we manage to get there in the end.

Sienne and Gabby (GA) likes this.
  2. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

She gave us a little pajama party last night with a low of 54. But that was managed with LC and yes a beautiful green number we were ok about shooting this morning. That’s three 12 hourly shots in a row - haven’t been able to do that for nearly a week :D

PorkChop likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good job shooting. I hope Lulu keeps surfing safely.

PorkChop likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Progress! She's getting loads of time in healing greens. :D

That AMBG in the subject line should be AMPS, to show that you shot.

PorkChop likes this.
  5. PorkChop

PorkChop Member

The +6 BG was a challenge, I couldn't seem to manage a blood sample for some reason, then when I checked the lancet against a new one I found that the actual needle was shorter. What a pain, has anyone else had this issue in the past?

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry, I did it free hand. Good detective work though.

I'm keeping my paws crossed for nothing dramatic.

7. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

- I should have kept my big mouth shut :banghead: you’d think I would have learnt by now! Lowest number of the day for PMBG - a 61. That we’re not quite happy to shoot yet. Especially after a lot of trouble getting tests today. So we’re a skip and regroup tomorrow continuing on with the .25U

I’d say I don’t think the skip is going to bother her too much but then I would’ve said it out loud, and we all know what would happen then lol

Couldn’t be more thrilled with her numbers today :D:joyful::D:joyful::D