10/23 Bernie AMPS: 135, +1.75: 113, +2.5: 96, +3.75: 73, +4.5: 87, +6: 114, +9: 241, PMPS: 253

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Megan and Bernie, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

10/22 condo

Wahoo, she spent the whole 24 hours on the beach! So proud of her!

Hope everyone has a great FriYAY! Love to all y’all and your kitties! :cat:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Bernie keeps surfing today. :cool::cool::cool:

Megan and Bernie likes this.
  3. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Nice job, Bernie , keep it up :cool:
    Have a great day :)

4. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

upload_2020-10-23_12-7-55.gif
    Aahh!!! She did it! She visited the lagoon!! :D:D

She must’ve known I had already typed in 4u in her PM cycle to remind me it was cycle 7 LOL

So, for tonight, I was planning on increasing, but now I’m wondering if I’m supposed to hold?

Increasing the dose:
    • Hold the dose for 3 - 5 days (6 - 10 consecutive cycles) if nadirs are less than 200 before increasing the dose by 0.25 unit.
      • if your cat is new to numbers under 200, it is recommended to hold the dose for at least 8-10 cycles before increasing.
      • when your cat starts to see nadirs under 100, hold the dose for at least 10 cycles before increasing.
    Based on this morning’s cycle, do I hold for 4 more cycles?

JaxBenji likes this.
  5. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

No advice, but awesome job, Bernie!!! :D The lagoon is a beautiful place to be.:)

6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

FWIW, I would follow the TR guidance you highlighted and hold the 10 cycles t0 see what Bernie does. I swear the kitties read our spreadsheets and these condos. I'm sure more experienced folks will chime in too.

When Jax first saw greens, he also did it on the sixth cycle of a dose (hence the reason TR holds doses at least 6 cycles lol) - I ended up holding 14 cycles. It's one of those ECID but I'd do at least the 10 cycles and then make a call from there. If you want to look at my SS, Jax saw his first greens the night of 8/31.

7. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Right?! Hah, they always know!! Thank you, I’ll hold her a little longer then! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t misunderstanding it.

She’s bouncing right on up that dang ole lemon tree now :rolleyes: At least she’s relatively predictable LOL:p

Hope you have a great day! :cat:

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Way to go, Bernie!!! :DWhat an awesome cycle. Nice to see her spending time in the lagoon! This makes me sooooooo happy!!! I want a repeat performance very soon. :)
    Have a good evening, Megan!

9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like you're following TR, correct?

If so, you should hold for at least 6 cycles/3 days once you've gotten numbers under 100...

Increasing the dose:
    • Hold the dose for 3 - 5 days (6 - 10 consecutive cycles) if nadirs are less than 200 before increasing the dose by 0.25 unit.
      • if your cat is new to numbers under 200, it is recommended to hold the dose for at least 8-10 cycles before increasing.
      • when your cat starts to see nadirs under 100, hold the dose for at least 10 cycles before increasing.
    • Increase by 0.25 unit after 3 days (6 consecutive cycles) if nadirs are greater than 200, but less than 300.
    • Increase by 0.5 unit after 3 days (6 consecutive cycles) if nadirs are greater than 300.
    Since Bernie isn't exactly new to these numbers - she's seen those lovely greens before, I think it would be good to give her another day or so to see what she's got under the hood. She's bouncing right now because she hasn't see these nice low numbers in a while...let's see how long it takes her to clear the bounce AND then if she doesn't hit that lagoon again, you may want to consider a change of dose...

10. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Yes, ma’am! :cat:

Okay, will do - thank you! I’m sure she’s got some more tricks up her sleeve, my crafty girl! Hope you had a great day! :)