10/2 Xander AMPS 304 +2 226 +3 120 +4 81 +5 82 PMPS 252

Gosh! So odd for him not to be back in somewhat regular numbers after two relatively recent increases. I wonder if he's going lower past +5 at night, causing a bounce? Jude's doing sort of the same thing right now, but he often has underlying issues, so I think that's his cause. Hang in there, Albert! Fingers/paws crossed that things regulate soon.
 
The good news is he’s still having green nadirs!! 🍀
I hope he comes back to his regular patterns soon.
Have a nice weekend 🥰
Yes! So glad he is still seeing greens, just not staying there very long. Also super grateful that his eating hasn't been a problem since starting gabapentin 2 months ago.

Gosh! So odd for him not to be back in somewhat regular numbers after two relatively recent increases. I wonder if he's going lower past +5 at night, causing a bounce? Jude's doing sort of the same thing right now, but he often has underlying issues, so I think that's his cause. Hang in there, Albert! Fingers/paws crossed that things regulate soon.
I don't think he is, he seems to jump up pretty quickly after reaching greens. Maybe its just many mini bounces? He keeps having the same pattern of super high preshots, a huge drop down to green or close to it and then a rise back up.

I worry it could be something inflammation wise like his teeth, but he has absolutely no symptoms or changes that match up with the glucose changes. I'd hate to put him through a vet investigation if its just his pancreas being wonky. I guess we'll see how things go.

I hope Jude's vet visit went well this morning!
 
Hey Albert, Mary’s comment got me digging around in your spreadsheet. So strange how things have shifted into this new high-pre-shot pattern. I’m with you on not testing later in the cycles since you have so much historical trend data about how his numbers go. But maybe like Mary said with this shift it might be worth it to verify those assumptions about not dropping late are still true? Like the PM cycles where he’s coming into greens at +4 a decent rate. What if he was down in the 50s at PM +6 or +7? Idk, I know it’s not what you’ve seen traditionally but maybe things have changed. You’re doing a great job as always, hopefully he settles back into his groove soon.
 
Hey Albert, Mary’s comment got me digging around in your spreadsheet. So strange how things have shifted into this new high-pre-shot pattern. I’m with you on not testing later in the cycles since you have so much historical trend data about how his numbers go. But maybe like Mary said with this shift it might be worth it to verify those assumptions about not dropping late are still true? Like the PM cycles where he’s coming into greens at +4 a decent rate. What if he was down in the 50s at PM +6 or +7? Idk, I know it’s not what you’ve seen traditionally but maybe things have changed. You’re doing a great job as always, hopefully he settles back into his groove soon.

Thanks Tim! Thats a good idea. Next time his PMPS is still trending down from +3 to +4 I'll set an alarm to confirm he didnt go any lower.

It seems whatever is going on is causing him to increase is happening in every cycle though. This evening we're back up to mid yellows. No matter what improvements we get with nadir, we end up back in these high numbers at preshot.
 
Back
Top