Mary & Jude
Member Since 2024
yesterday's condo
I decided to reschedule Jude's vet appt. to Wednesday. I decided I'd start him back on Gaba/Bupe and try to treat this like a FIC flare to see if things calm down. We'll see.
Wishing everyone a peaceful evening and good upcoming weekend.
I decided to reschedule Jude's vet appt. to Wednesday. I decided I'd start him back on Gaba/Bupe and try to treat this like a FIC flare to see if things calm down. We'll see.
Wishing everyone a peaceful evening and good upcoming weekend.
Last edited: