10/11 Regs AMPS 286 +1 320 +2 291

Britta and Regs

Member Since 2026
Last post

Regs gave me a little scare last night! His PMPS was unusually low for him at just 190, and I was really hesitant to give him his Lantus since he sometimes likes to surprise me with big nighttime drops. But I decided to go ahead with his insulin and monitor him closely, and thankfully, it turned out to be the right call. I think he was bouncing a bit from the blues yesterday, he spent the entire night in the 300s. I'm happy to see him coming down a little now, so let's see what today is bringing!

We are keeping Krista and her sweet Copernicus, as well as Dyana, Sabrina, and her brother Jackson, close to our hearts and in our prayers today. Sending so much love, strength, and hope to all of you ❤️🙏

Regs thought it was about time to show off his brother Plato today! Regs is already a pretty big boy himself, but his "little" brother weighs 21 lbs and somehow manages to make Regs look tiny!
C889C2DC-4157-42EF-BF32-647D6652DD0A.png
 
Omg Plato is such a handsome fluffy boy! Is he part Maine Coon? I always think my ragdolls are big at 14lbs so 21lbs blows me away.

And congrats to you on shooting that 190! I know how hard it is to shoot a lower than expected number and you were really brave for Regs. Hopefully that gives you more confidence to keep shooting lower and lower and in no time, you’ll be getting the coveted “balls of steel” award (shooting your first green)!
 
Omg Plato is such a handsome fluffy boy! Is he part Maine Coon? I always think my ragdolls are big at 14lbs so 21lbs blows me away.

And congrats to you on shooting that 190! I know how hard it is to shoot a lower than expected number and you were really brave for Regs. Hopefully that gives you more confidence to keep shooting lower and lower and in no time, you’ll be getting the coveted “balls of steel” award (shooting your first green)!
Thank you so much, will tell him how handsome he is 🤣 Yes Plato is a Maine Coon but I'm pretty sure there is a part Mountain Lion or similar in him, he is giant. But super gentle and sweet I and think I never saw him hissing in his 12 years.

I was so afraid shooting with a blue pre, Rob pushed me to do it or maybe I would have stalled longer than I did. I think next time I will not be too scared and the decision will come easier.
 
He’s stunning! Part Norwegian Forest too I wonder? So much Maine Coon in him! 😻
He makes Ivy look small too with all that floof!

Great job shooting 💙 and safe surfing to sweet Regs! 💕🌊🐈🏄‍♂️
Yes Norwegian forest cat could be they are pretty famous in Germany. Rob got him as a kitten from a questionable source so we don't know what exactly he is.
We need to shave him soon because is fur is so matted, after that he looks much smaller 🤣 and he hates it.
I always assumed Ivy would have a similar size, she always looks so majestic 🥰

At the moment the lower numbers make me nervous, Regs always drops right before the pre shot measurement and sometimes his night cycles are very active.
 
Back
Top