Albert & Xander
Member Since 2025
Yesterday's post
Finally a normal AMPS! Last night was a gradual drop down rather than his typical fast sudden drops. Although im excited by the preshot, im very worried that he will drop too low today based on the nadirs in the 50s the past few days. I waited 10 min before his shot and it seemed he was stable or increasing very slightly to 170 so went ahead with the usual dose. I will be watching my diligently today, with the gravy on hand. Hopefully this means his pancreas decided to wake up
Finally a normal AMPS! Last night was a gradual drop down rather than his typical fast sudden drops. Although im excited by the preshot, im very worried that he will drop too low today based on the nadirs in the 50s the past few days. I waited 10 min before his shot and it seemed he was stable or increasing very slightly to 170 so went ahead with the usual dose. I will be watching my diligently today, with the gravy on hand. Hopefully this means his pancreas decided to wake up